Chapter 8

Louis' POV.

        When Liam came back in all upset, I knew something was wrong with Tatiana.

   "Well boys, I have only devastating news. Miss Payne came into the hospital with serious head trauma. She was rushed into immediate care where she slipped into a medical induced coma. When she was placed into the coma, we did an MRI scan on her only to find out that she has a lot of bleeding in her brain and  there's a really slim chance that she will make it through the night. I'm really sorry."

         She said with no emotion what-so-ever. She's probably used to this or she's restated the same speech a thousand times.

   "WHY TATIANA!" I shouted as I fell to the floor and sobbed into my knees. She's the youngest out of all of us.

    "SHE CANNOT DIE! SHE JUST CANNOT!" I screamed into my knees again.

        "Shh... Louis calm down!" I looked up to see Liam trying to comfort me. Well that's not going to work AT ALL. The only way I can be comforted is if Tatiana wakes up. I don't know how long we sat in silence but then got up and walked over to her. "Louis..." Liam warned but I didn't listen. I bent down and gave her a powerful and meaning kiss that lasted about 30 seconds. When I pulled back, Liam looked mad but I didn't care. If she was going to die, I would have to make her remember my lips for eternity.

        "Louis?"

HELLO! I have a mini rant for everyone. Last night someone hurt Nialler on his bad knee at a concert. They threw an unknown object at him and it hit him in his knee that was just operated on only 5 months ago. If you have seen any pictures from last night's concert, you'd see that he was a lot of pain and he was limping onstage. (I'll post a video I found on YouTube of him limping.) One question. Why would you throw something onstage that could hurt the boys? I know they probably didn't mean it to hit Nialler or any of them but in this case it did. I understand it was probably just the heat of the moment and you wanted them to have someone that was yours but I just don't get why you would throw something that could put the boys at risk for an injury. Remember last year when a fan threw her shoe at Hazza and it hit him in the man zone. She explained that it was just the heat of the moment and that's what I think happened last night. I heard that it was a shoe but unless it was a really pointy shoe or heels, I don't think that shoes can rip jeans. (I'm not sure if his jeans were already ripped or it was from the injury.) Hazza also got hit in the face last night but he's okay now and from what I understand Niall is okay too. I'm not trying to sound rude or harsh (and I'm sorry if I am) but please think before you throw something that could injure the boys.