Epilogue

After Sara's short death I couldn't cope. She was the one I loved and who I was destined to be with. We were supposed to grow old together. Even though she died 75 years ago, I still visit her grave everyday with flowers and we have long conversations. I never moved on, never tried to find anyone else, just mourned. I bought the house in the woods that Sara's family had bought for her and lived out my days there. Ashton apologized to me countless times before he took his own life 5 years after not being able to deal with Fabiana's death. I tried to take my own life countless times before Sara started to visited me. I remember screaming "Let me die! Let me die!" over and over again before Sara told me that I wouldn't go to heaven if I did try again. As for Tatiana and Louis, they ended up getting married and having 4 boys and 1 girl. They named them all after the rest of One Direction and Sara. They're all grown up with families now and Tatiana is with Sara and everyone else we lost that day. Louis was sent to an asylum 20 years ago and he kept having really bad flashbacks of that day. Apparently he died in the asylum but I don't think so. There's no grave at the asylum's cemetery marked with his identification code. Today marks the 75th anniversary of Sara's death and it'll also be mine. I lyed down on my bed-which used to be Sara's-, grabbed some of things that Sara had owned and turned down the oxygen level on my oxygen tank to almost nothing then I waited. Shortly after, I was greeted by the love of my life whispering the words "Welcome Home Blake." and in peace we lived. Some say that sparks fade with time, but in everyone's case they only grew.