Ignis (Jurrassic World Oc)

Name: Ignis, this is the name a female caretaker had given him and sometimes she would call him Igy for short when they eould call him over.

Species: An indo-Pteraraptor, an experimental and the only one of his kind that was made that is a mix of the indominous rex, Velociraptor and a Pterodactyl

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Diet: Carnivore

Appearance: he looks like your ordinary indoraptor, big difference with him however is large wings, his skin is pitch black with grey streaks across his skin and his Soft fluorescent blue feathers growing out of his body that gets darker nears the base of the feathers. His eyes are a gentle light blue. He is also as to ensure he is able to actually fly, is shorter and not quite as large as your ordinary indoraptor but he is still fairly strong and is quite intelligent.

Personality: He is described to be calm, Decisive, quiet and somewhat mysterious as to what his intentions are at any given time. Though he is also known to have some kind of empathy and a somewhat caring side to him, which was due to the crossbreeding of Dna from a female Pterodactyl and a indoraptor. He carries somewhat of a motherly side and he seems to understand morals more so then humans. Don't be fooled however as he will not shy away from killing certain individuals if it is within his best interest. Though in terms of his interests he can be reserved about them unless being honest about them doesnt effect the outcome of his interest. When it comes to certain mates depending on what and who it is that he might be interested in he is known to be somewhat submissive to certain other indoraptors in an attempt to either charm or manipulate them. Though if he needs to act like the alpha of a pack he will but this is mostly rare as his dominant rank appears to be a Beta if he is in a pack.

Facts about him:

1. Only one of him has been made due to how much of a mess he made when a few researchers try to do experiments on him the moment he hatched, he had escaped, eaten a single researcher until he was found trapped in the facility learning how to open a door.

2. His eyesight is supurb and he can see at astonishing ranges to about nearly a single km without any difficult, he is also able to see in the dark with no issue at all.

3. He has not show any interest to any particular indorapters or Pterodactyls as of now, as far as researchers can tell though rumours have gone around that he has shown an emotional attachment to one.

Other: Nothing else right now but I made add to him later when I come up with a few more ideas.