F̴̢̔ỉ̸̘l̵͜͝e̵͕͋ ̴̠̅c̴̫̄õ̴͉r̷̠̂r̶͍̚ư̴͓p̸̘̈ṭ̶̇ḙ̸̾d̸̞̽

(I got nostalgia reading an old creepypasta so I made this oc, a once normal individual who played through the cd he recieved from a friend of a supposedly old videogame. Sonic.exe his life has cha ged and in a state of torment he hasn't slept for days and has been sucked into a world beyond recognition)

Missing Person Report

Name: Caleb Walker

Gender: Male

Skin tone: Caucasian

Appearance: Check apparatus shown above, last known picture taken a day before disappearance

Details: No traces found as to the whereabouts of the male, no sign of a break in/home invasion. House is well maintained with the exception of a destroyed computer monitor, dry blood on the floor and flipped over desk along with a damaged wall. Signs of struggle were seen in the missing persons bedroom. Unknown to how perpetrator had gotten inside the room with zero evidence towards them coming through via window, front door or back door.

Sketchbook was seen on the bed in the room of the crimescene ehowing a figure, a distorted cartoon character with eerie looking eyes a figure seen on many crimescenes such as this one with matching notable features.

Personal details regarding missing persons (interests and such might help investigation)

Likes: Music, going to the park, big classic videogame fanatic, drawing and comic books

Dislikes: Sand, Insults, his older brother (Currently arrested in another state for possession of drugs and drug abuse, court hearing soon to be held to determine whether or not he should be posted into a psych ward)

Other information: He used to college, college buddies there were the first to notice his absence.