Chapter 2 : At the Capital.

Notes:-
Let us assume that Cale is at a proper age of becoming a father. I'm getting crisis over how a teen would parent and handle children.

So, Here's my theory :-
Just like dragons in tcf world, the extraordinary species (i.e. Alpha/Omega) have high IQ and EQ. They might not be the strongest existence, but they surely are unique. They are much smarter than ordinary humans and maturity level is also very fascinating. Instead of becoming very independent and prideful like dragon; Human extraordinary species are quite dependent on their parents, extremely intelligent and very sly.

~~~~~~

Let's do some minor changes to the story,...... Here the ages of the twins is approximately two and Cale's age is twenty. 

~~~~~~

Timeline : The award ceremony and end of war celebration.

(Yeah and before I thought that this celebration was right after the George of death war, but no, this bastard (Cale) goes around having wars with Empire, W.S. , and lot of shit happens ; and then the celebration for defeating indomitable alliance takes place. Does he even rest??? )

~~~~~~

After few difficulties and obstacles in the way, Ryo and the twins reached their destination. Capital of Roan Kingdom, Huiss city. Very lively and filled with people. Or it just might be because of the upcoming celebration. The award ceremony for great achievements in the war against the indomitable alliance and end of that war celebration was going to be held in the next day.  

Ryo went directly to the hotel in which he and the twins were going to stay for a while. Cai and Caz who had never visited such a bustling place were very fascinated by everything. Their rambling were going on and on in their baby talk. It was cute for sure but it became very irritating soon. The twins were talking with themself and each other all the time. Did they even understand themselves?

Every noble from far away places in Roan kingdom were coming to the Capital for the celebration. It was a very festive time. And the best chance to meet Commander Cale Henituse. 

Cale Henituse was the hot topic everywhere. His deeds in the past war very famous. Many were fans of our young master Cale.

A procession rally before the award ceremony was going to be held in the morning of the event. Ryo had taken the kids with him for a trip to the capital's market place. There were many delicacies that he wanted to try out and also feed some to Cai and Caz. But their favourite past time snack was strawberry milk. He thought that they are still just babies who need as much as  of protein and calcium they could get. Now, he had to find some dairy shop to satisfy the naughty little gremlins.

Ryo sat the two on chairs of the road side cafe. He ordered two small ice creams for Caz and Cai and a cup of coffee for himself. He sat near the two kids whose mouth was smeared with ice cream; took a sip of the coffee and let out a contented sigh. It was quite bustling on the roads today. He craned his neck to see a crowd of people coming in the direction near to the cafe. 

It was the rally. The rally which had the heroes of Roan kingdom who had defeated the northern alliance. And Cale Henituse was surely gonna be in it. Many people were standing out of their shops and leaning from their windows to see the war heroes.

  A cute kid who was on his father's shoulders with a silver shield in his hand, shouted loudly catching cale's attention. He said that he wanted to be like young master Cale who fought for Roan kingdom when he becomes big. Cale Henituse who was addressing the crowd with smiles and just his presence itself, frowned and looked at the kid. He said that instead of becoming someone like him, the kid should be more like his father who had taken the kid on his shoulders and who loved him so much.

The crowd was awestruck by Cale's kind words. No hero might say that what our young master silver light had spoken. Ryo looked at Cai and Caz and just muttered a line- "That's your father for you. Might as well become a priest then."

Ryo didn't think that Cai and Caz would know or even listen to what he had just mumbled. But the two kids had heard every word correctly. They kept it in their mind noting the young hero's appearance which was surprisingly same as their own.

~~~~~~

Ryo kept the kids in the daycare. Cai and Caz did not let go him but he somehow managed to fool them and run away. He had to hurry. Otherwise meeting Cale was utterly impossible.

He had decided to sneak into the royal banquet. Yes, you read that right. This dummy thinks he can just go in The Royal Banquet which had very tight security everywhere. But Ryo had a cheat sheet to  manage and get into the party without anyone noticing. 

He decided to bribe a poor waiter who was going to serve in the banquet. He was going as a waiter in place of the real one. 

It was the evening after the rally event. The Royal banquet was held right after it. It was pretty late after nine, but the atmosphere gave a vibe that the party was just about to begin. Appetizers and wine was served to guests who were talking very excitedly to each other. 

Ryo was serving wine to the people. He tried to reach towards Cale who was talking with many people who had gathered around him. He and the heroes were obviously the stars of this event, so they were greeted by each and every guest.He was just going to catch up to cale when two guards had sneakily closed towards him and started to drag him away.

Ryo struggled and thew the serving dish which had wine glasses full of it. It made a loud crashing sound. Everyone's attention was directed towards him. Seeing a boy taken away by the guards was a cue to some guests that it was surely a dangerous place to be with the heroes. 

Ryo pleaded, "Wait, wait, wait, I...I want to talk to Cale Henituse, wait a minute....Young Master silver shield!" He struggled from the grasp of the guards and shouted loudly to catch Cale's attention.

Cale looked at the young boy who was surrounded by the two huge guards. He thought that he had seen him somewhere. But after hearing the boy call him YMSS, he sighed and looked away. Another fan, he thought.

When Ryo saw cale look away from him, Ryo shouted once again, "Young Master Cale Henituse! Wait a minute, wait! I want to talk....Cale! It's about Iaz!" This ought to get his attention alright.

And it did. Not only Cale's but almost everyone's. Murmurs began to be heard. People were talking. Inquiring each other if they knew who Iaz was. Cale's friends and subordinates also started to look at each other in confusion. Someone after all had to break the secret about it. It was a rumor that cale had a lover and his name was Iaz. People loved juicy gossip. They started to talk to each other in hushed voices about it.

Cale was stunned. As if someone had taken away the ground beneath his feet. He had to do something quickly.

Before the incident turn out to be a big scandal, Cale got everyone's attention and made it seem that Ryo was just another fan and he had given him an autograph. But Cale had sneakily told Ryo to come at the Henituse mansion in the Capital at 10 in morning tomorrow. 

~~~~~

Hey there, Manu here, the author.
Hope you like the story.
Ryo and Cale have 2 years of age gap. And they won't be paired up. The Ml of this story is Iaz. 
The events are a bit different here than the novel.