chapter 3

Chapter 3
-feels like a dream-
Smut warning..🫢😏😉

Savannah's POV:
I walk into her class room after school and she immediately pulls me by the shirt and kisses me and I instantly kiss her back. She forces her tongue in my mouth, while her hands roam my body. She guides us over to her desk while we're still kissing roughly and she pushes me against the white board behind her desk and then breaking the kiss to pull my shirt over my head as she pants for air. After she pulls my shirt of my head she squeezes one of my breasts in her hand and then starts back kissing me roughly. I tangle my hands in her hair as she starts to kiss down my neck. I'm now breathing loudly and moaning in her ear. She bites down on my neck lightly then give it a light suck before kissing it. Repeating does steps all over my neck again and again, I finally whisper out, "I need you,"

"You need me where?" She whispered unzipping my pants. Before I could even say anything she's now rubbing my clit slowly in clicker motions while breathing down my neck as I arch my back into her while my head is pushed back hard against the white board. I let out a moan, "you need me where?" She repeats her self with a little bit more of Authority in her voice.

"In- inside of me," I breath out. She slid her hand down more to where her finger was angled at my entrance, just as she was about to slid her finger in.

"Savannah! Time to wake up!"