Moonlit Love, Shinigami

"Obviously I won't let you leave

"Obviously I won't let you leave."

- [REQUESTED]
- [Yan!Shinigami x Fem!Reader]
- [Fluff + Angst,]
- [ + Obsessive behavior]

-- 🖇️

"Right, so why are we going back there again?" F/n asked, sounding extremely annoyed,

"Because we promised to keep him company today, now stop being so sour F/n." Y/n responded to F/n's question, giving him a side eye.

"You saw how he looked at me yesterday! It was horrifying the least!" F/n complained returning Y/n a side glare.

"Oh come on, it was probably an accident! Plus, don't act like you wouldn't do that if two strangers just broke into your house now." Y/n turned her head towards the other direction, avoiding F/n's gaze.

"Right." F/n gave up with the arguing, perhaps he wasn't going to end his friendship with Y/n due to that creepy guy.

"Anyhow, should we stop by to grab some flowers for him? As an apology to breaking into his home ofcourse." Y/n broke the tense silence, returning her gaze to F/n

"Eh sure I guess." F/n looked back at her.

"Right, alright then hurry up we don't have all day" Her fingers snaked up his wrist and pulled him along a flower filled field, the weather was also getting worse so they'd have to hurry if they wanted to actually make it in time to his house before it started raining.

"Uhh, I'll get these pastel blue flowers, you can get the white ones alright?" She looked around quickly making a random decision, before starting to pluck the flowers from the ground and carry them on her other arm, soon she had just enough to be able to carry.

"Alright, I think this should be enough." F/n said holding the flowers close to his chest,

"Come on y/n, we don't wanna be late now." He started walking away and she followed close behind, something felt off.

Soon, they arrived back at his palace. A place, she couldn't quiet explain..it felt weird, almost as if many people's fates were sealed there, an uncomfortable feeling the least.

Knock, knock

They knocked on the door, by this time they had mixed the flowers into a very beautiful and aromatic bouquet of blue and white, surely he had to accept it.

Soon the door opened, revealing ofcourse they're lovely host. The taller male gazed down at the two,

"Ah, welcome back. Please, come inside it will start raining soon and you shouldn't be out in the rain." He spoke, regarded towards the both of them yet, let's say it felt as if it were mostly regarded towards her.

He welcomed them inside, getting them to sit at a very beautiful actually dining room.

Why a dining room? Why not?

Anyways, they had an okay time. Or should I say she had an okay time. Getting all caught up in the conversations, she didn't notice her friends discomfort.

Thought who is to blame? Nobody.

"Apologies for interrupting but may I use the restroom?" F/n asked,

He turned to look at F/n, and then said in the fakest polite tone

"Ofcourse, please allow me to show you the way." They both got up from they're seats and disappeared into the castle.

Odd, she however felt like she trusted him. So she decided not to bother overthinking.

Though, after long enough time passed she started getting suspicious. Surely, they shouldn't have had taken this long to return.

Or atleast, one of them should've returned by now, wether it was only they're host or her friend.

She soundlessly got up from her seat, and then began stalking the hallways.

The hallways were big, yet they weren't as big as her need to find her friends safely. So she with all her remaining courage proceeded to search around.

Not a trace of anybody actually, it was as if they weren't even here.

She stopped for a second, cautiously looking around. Again, nothing.

The hallways kept getting darker and it was pretty concerning..

At some point she could barely even see anything, it was just too dark. She tried looking around again, holding onto the wall for support. Yet, it felt like this castle went on forever, she was probably going on circles.

Right, surely she'd find them soon -

SMACK!

The pain that radiated in her head had her pass out almost immediately, she could see nothing for the last few seconds of her consciousness being there.

And so, her train of thoughts was lost, and she'd have one good panic when she'd wake up.

Surely, she had gotten along with him well yet, sometimes you can't just know everyone's intentions.

But after all, all is fair in love and war.

----- {🖇️}

And there it goes!
So sorry for the delay on this one, really felt extremely powerless yesterday so I had to delay this for today.

Either way, hopefully you enjoyed. Also I intentionally made this a cliff hanger because I felt like being a little evil,

Again thank you for reading and thank you for your patience,

PS ; ignore any mistakes please :)

-- Author !!
[852 words]

6.22.22