Chapter 4

The next morning, Harry woke up past 7 am

The next morning, Harry woke up past 7 am. He went downstairs and looked for his uninvited guest right away. He didn't find him inside the house, but he did see him outside, facing and standing at the edge of the cliff from which he nearly fell. He was already traumatized by what had happened to him, so he felt uneasy watching him stand there. As he approaches, a bright yellowish light suddenly appears around him and slowly forms a line on each of his shoulders. He startled as he froze, staring at those mysterious lights that gradually transforms into beautiful sparkling golden wings.

Without a doubt, the man is indeed an angel. The expression on his face is priceless; It is the most breathtaking - hair raising sight he has ever seen. His wings are enormous, shining like a golden sunrise and it is reflecting everywhere. His breath was taken away by the beauty of the scene.

He has no idea how long he has been staring at the marvelous sight. But in a split second, all the lights vanished and everything returned to normal; he blinked twice and even rubbed his eyes just to make sure he wasn't dreaming or hallucinating, but when he opened his eyes, the man was already in front of him, just meters away from his face.

"Ahh-" He exclaimed, taking a step back and nearly falling over, luckily the man grabbed him by his waist and pulled him close. Their gazes are locked.

"Are you alright, Mr. Styles?"

Harry gulped and he couldn't help but notice a thump in his chest. He can feel the warmth of his breath on his face.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine, thanks," He says as he slowly moves his body away from him. He turned around and went back inside. The man followed him to the kitchen.

"I think we need to have a proper conversation. Last night was not so clear to me." He said as he prepared a coffee and a toast for them. "First and foremost, I'd like to know your name so that I can properly address you," He said looking at him. "You know how important a name is to us, right?"

The man returned his stare. "Yes but, I can't give it to you, our name is sacred to us."

Harry sighs and think for a minute on how he can fix it. He paused for a second before he went back to him. "Then, I'll give you a name. A human name, how's that? That's okay, right? I'm not stepping any laws?"

The man smiled. "Yes, that sounds fine to me."

Harry grind and was static to name him. He grabs a mug of coffee and a slice of garlic toast bread. He hands it over to him. He also prepared his own coffee. "I have a few names in mind, but I have one that will sound perfect for you," He said as he smiled at him.

"I will name you, Zayn."

"Zayn?"

"Yes, from now on your human name is Zayn." He said as he sipped his coffee. "So now that you have a name, next, I'd like to know why you saved me."