Chapter 9 (Mature+)

He runs a hand down Harry's face as his gaze softened

He runs a hand down Harry's face as his gaze softened. Looking at him with anticipation. He can clearly see his intense thumping heart. However, he can also sense a great desire and lascivious.

"Harry, show me how.."

Harry's face is overheating. He tried to avert his gaze but Zayn is holding his chin tight, making their eyes in contact. " I-I don't know how.." He mumbled. His voice is trembling and their faces are barely an inch apart.

There was a prolonged intense silence that happened.

Zayn let go of his chin as his hand slowly moved to his waist. He leaned in close to his ear and whispered. "..then let me show you what's on my mind right now.."

Harry gulped and couldn't hide his nervousness when he felt Zayn's face slowly drawn within him. He drop the jackets when their lips brushed lazily. He whimpered underneath his breath.

From the moment their lips touched. A thunder struck outside. Zayn knew it is coming from his brother from heaven. It was their final warning that he was about to lose his title as an Archangel and as a high-rank soldier of God.

"Forgive me..."

When he taste Harry's lips, something in him was awakened. A knowledge that he never knew before. It is tempting and arousing, making his entire body produce a new and unfamiliar intensity of notion. The feeling is overflowing that even his own body was unable to contain it. Soon, it's taking over him.

Harry gasped when Zayn suddenly lifted him to the ground and push him against the wall. He immediately clings his arms around him for support. Then he bit down his lips, his movements growing even more powerful and desperate than before. He moaned when Zayn sucked his lips. He drew him closer and teased him with feathery strokes of his tongue. He moaned and both lost in the sensations.

Then Zayn lifted him again but this time he carried him into the bed. Harry can't explain of what he felt at that moment. It is his first time, and he has no idea what to do. However, he could sense the eagerness and strong desire of Zayn for him. He can tell by the way he handles the situation.

Zayn looks at him with hazy, half-lidded eyes when he places himself above him. Their breath collided and they could see the rise and fall of their chest.

As their body slowly drowned with each other's warmth, abnormal weather happened outside. A strong heavy wind is starting to build, causing some areas to be placed on high alert. And thick clouds slowly emerge from the sky that slowly crawled on all four sides of the earth.

"Let me do it.." Harry finally managed to make a word after Zayn had slowly stripped him and now laying naked in front of him. He wants to feel his body too. So he stood up and slowly took off Zayn's clothes. He gulped when his about to unbuckle his jeans. He steal a quick glance at him and his eyes were smoky, peering over his chin with anticipation. He wanted to show that he wants him too, so he did what his mind told him to do. He pulls down his jeans and slowly holds it in his hand before he put it in his mouth.

As they go deeper into indulging the heat of their body, satisfying their hunger and grasping each other's touch, stroking the most sensitive spots, a loud cry from all the angels in heaven occurs while they are looking at his crystal heart slowly breaking right before their eyes. The agonizing sound of its crack roared in the entire kingdom. Same as the agony they felt knowing they couldn't do anything but watch it slowly fall apart. It won't be long before another archangel is about to become a fallen.

Both breathed deeply as Harry clenched the sheets and bit his lips when he felt the pain as his thigh shivered

Both breathed deeply as Harry clenched the sheets and bit his lips when he felt the pain as his thigh shivered. Looking at Zayn sweat dripping from his face as he slowly enters him. Both bodies trembled with unfathomable sensations. The intensity makes them intoxicated and not even their own control can keep up with it.

"Zayn.." He murmured and almost dug a tiny hole in his back with his fingers as he began to move.

Bodies moving to the same beat and slowly becoming one. Sweat to sweat, skin to skin, both breaking the boundaries. He thrust it deep and pounding it hard. Countless strokes until both reach the pinnacle. Both catching their breath as they stared at each other. No words came out of their mouths, but only a deep affection in their eyes.

==============================

Meanwhile, the entire kingdom mourned after losing another soldier. No one ever thought that after the war broke in heaven, long before human existence, there will be another archangel that would lose his title. No one sees it coming.

However, the most affected by it was Micheal. The only thing he could do was clasp the broken sphere pieces on the floor. Blaming himself for losing Uriel. He clenches his teeth in anger. Slowly his eyes turns to white and smoke emerged in him. Everyone slowly step back as they saw lightning encircling him. His power is giving everyone in great panic. He slowly rose to his feet and let out a piercing scream that shook the entire floor of heaven, and a crown of lightning crawl in every corner of the kingdom. A dense mist covered not just in heaven but also in the human world. In that moment, the air shifted and nature was affected by his sudden outbursts.

===============================

It's three a.m and Zayn is standing in the window looking at the heavy rain and strong wind outside. He can hear the cry of the angels in heaven blending in the gust of wind. But he never regretted his decisions. He looked at the man in the bed sleeping soundly and a smile formed on his face. It's beyond words how truly worthy he imagines it would be. Soon he will face the withdrawal of losing a power, but he his already prepared for it. Even now he can already feel the changes in his body. The only thing his concern would be his wings. He's not sure how long it'll last before it fades.

Naked, he went back to bed and slowly lay down beside Harry. He wrapped his arms around him underneath the sheets. He gently held Harry's hand and kissed it softly.

Harry moaned and slowly open his eyes and the first thing he saw is the man who held him with pure gentleness last night. He slowly moved closer and burying his face at the nook of his neck. His warmth soothes him.

"Is it still raining outside?" He whispered in his ear.

Zayn nodded. "Yes.." He wants to tell him that it wasn't just rain, but tears from angels in heaven, but he chooses to sailed his lips and keep it for himself. "..are you feeling okay?" He asked instead.

"Yes.." He breathes.

"So is this what humans called, Making love?"

Harry smiled and pressed his body towards him. "Can I keep you?"

Zayn was slightly surprised, he turned around and looked at Harry's face which was only an inch away. "Harry, I have to tell you something.. I could no longer go back.. I committed the deadliest sin.. Are you willing to keep me forever?"

Harry returned his gaze with softness in his eyes. "You don't have to ask," He said before leaning in and kissing him passionately.

Zayn instantly responded by wrapping his arms around him before he removed the sheets that covered their naked bodies.