Chapter 3: Don't back down!

As he woke up, still feeling hurt from the betrayal and the attack, Max grew real sick of being bullied! He got prepared to do really well at gym class and even exercised outside of gym too. As he arrived to school, Max saw his bully Ryan about to pick on Cody. Cody looked a little unsure of what was happening.. Ryan gave an evil smirk and said "Let's give Max no friends, by getting rid of his only one!" he laughed about it while all his other bullies came to watch for their own entertainment. that's when Max got REALLY angry! He took Cody off the bully, told Cody to run for it and got himself ready and fought his bullies, injuring some of them and hitting them with objects! The girl who betrayed him told on him to the school, and school banned him from coming out, as he was almost done with school anyway. Cody then realised how different Max had become, from kind and friendly to very aggressive. But this time, he wasn't scared! Cody had known Max for a very long time, and they both stayed loyal to each other up to this day.

Eventually Cody was too old to be in school anymore and still wasn't very smart. He always distracted himself at class times, so he didn't learn very much. As a best friend, it is now Cody's job to try and make Max feel happy again. So these days, Cody spends alot of time with his friend Max. Cody decided to never give up on him just like Max never gave up on Cody! The end