~Allegiances~

WillowClan:

Leader: Brackenstar

A handsome pale ginger tom. He has dazzling green eyes, and usually wears a friendly smile. He is the father of Skykit and Flamekit. He is also Sagewind's mate.

Deputy: Silentbriar

A lithe, young tabby she-cat. Her eyes are silver in color, just like her pelt.

Medicine Cat: Emberlight

Long-haired tortoiseshell she-cat. Her amber eyes can peirce your soul. (So sayeth the WillowClan apprentices.) Her apprentice is Heatherpaw.

Warriors:

Snowpetal

Beautiful snow-white she-cat. Her eyes are often described as pools of heather. (Purple) Shadepaw is her apprentice.

Juniperleaf

A small, timid she-cat. She has calico fur, and can often be found in the medicine cat's den. Sick. Her eyes are green when they aren't bloodshot.

Brokenstreak

Large grey tom. A black streak runs half-way down his back and ends in a jagged, broken-looking fashion. His eyes are a deep yellow.

Ripplefrost

He is a marbled, silver tabby tom. He is very fun-loving, often acting like a kit. Eyes are brown in color.

Featherfire

Small blue-eyed, ginger she-cat. She loves kits, yet hates full-grown toms. Her apprentice is Maplepaw.

Echostep

Light brown tabby she-cat. She earned her name when her crashing pawsteps scared a fully grown female badger out of her den, right into the clutches of a nearby patrol. "Sky blue" can describe her eyes.

Shyflame

Light grey tom. His dark green eyes contrast greatly with the flame colored patches in his pelt.

Stonedust

Large grey tom; amber eyes.

Shadowstalker

As a kit, her name was Greenkit. It was changed later, after she miserably failed her first final assessment due to stalking a shadow that turned out to be her mentor..... She has a tortoiseshell pelt and blue eyes.

Frozenripple

White tom with ice blue eyes. His apprentice is Vinepaw.

Wolfgaze

Sturdy golden tom. His mud-brown eyes earned him the name Wolfgaze.

Cloudchaser

Black-and-white tom. He was an apprentice at the same time as Shadowstalker. He has a major crush on the she-cat, but she doesn't feel the same way about this amber-eyed fellow.

Lionroar

She is a large, but beautiful, golden tabby she-cat. Her hazel eyes are said to glimmer in the sun.

Aurorablaze

Bright ginger she-cat. Her eyes have a strange property. They seem blue in shade, but shimmer violet in sunlight.

Breezefire

Dark ginger tom. He is Aurorablaze's brother. His eyes share the habits of his sister's.