Seventeen - "Oopsies"

-Aria's POV-

I woke up because of the alarm, except my alarm wasn't my phone. It was my friends trying to wake me up witht heir god damn loud noise.

"What??" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Come on! Breakfast is already served, princess" Noah imitated a random girl's voice.

They were all still in their pajamas and it looks like they just brushed their hair and teeth, I did the same anyways. They didn't do their makeup so I didn't too.

"Hey, good morning" Finn stood up from his chair as soon as we arrived at their restuarant and hugged me.

"Good morning, Finn" I smiled after.

I sat between Sadie and Mille and their food was amazing! No wonder why their resort was rated five stars. It also has such positive comments about how the staff were so nice and everything was organized and it was just as expected.

-Social Media-

❤ liked by louispartridge_, finnwolfhardofficial and 1,287,920 others

ariadev_ what is up lovely people

view all comments

larray HELLO?!?!
ariadev_: larray YEAHH?!?!

julesleblanc gorg just gorg

noahschnapp schnapped😵😵

zendaya a GODDESS everyone

username1 omggg!! i went to the same place

username2 is she w louis?
username3: username2 yes, she's also with millie and the others

username4 i miss her with finn smmm

-Real Life-

"Hello" Louis stood next to me by the beach as I was taking pictures of the view.

"Oh hi" I smiled at him. "Why aren't you with them?"

"I just wanted to be with you"

My heart was racing so fast from what he said, normally I'm not like this if he says these words but it just felt different now. Now that I like him too.

Then I just smiled at him, but I was already blushing so hard. I hope he didn't notice.

"Aria! Louis! Come here!" Zendaya called us from the big cabana they rented. Louis and I then walked together.

"It's too boring here, a campfire would do!" Noah pointed out.

"Oh yeah, doing truth or dare on a campfire is better" Gaten agreed. The boys started picking up sticks from the sand and set up a campfire.

Each one of us sat down on the sand and formed a circle around the fire. I sat between Sadie and Noah.

"Okay, truth or dare, who goes first?" Sadie said.

Zendaya raised her arm. "Me! Truth"

"Alright, how long have you and Tom been together?" Millie smiled at Zendaya, but it was more like a smile that's teasing them.

"You guys know this" Zendaya chuckled. "A month!"

"Go on, tell us the truth" Jaeden laughed.

"Uh.."

"Two months" Tom coughed.

"HAHAHAHA! I knew it!" Gaten bursted out laughing, his laugh is literally the best.

"O-m-g. Hahaha! Okay, Aria, your turn" Millie turned to look at me.

"Truth" I smiled confidently.

"Hmmm, random questiom but how many kids to you want?" She asked a simple question.

"Probably two kids. I want it to be balanced, one boy and one girl" I responded.

"Oooh understandable, understandable" Millie nodded.

"How about you, Finn" Millie added.

"How about you, Louis" Sadie added, but they both said it together.

"Two"

"Two"

They both said the same word at the same time, which made me nervous.

"Oh uh" Noah sipped on his drink.

"Hooooly shit" Caleb laughed.

This will be a horrendous night.

-----
-rxmjii-