Twenty-Three

As time passed by, we all headed to the airport at 4 in the afternoon and said our goodbyes to Millie, William, and Louis.

"Goodbye, Louis. I'll think about it and give you an answer sooner" I told him before letting go from a hug.

"Take your time, Aria" He smiled.

We waited for 2 hours in the waiting area before heading in the plane. Airports are one of the saddest but also happiest places on earth. It would be sad because of those parents that have to work abroad and leave their children to be able to raise them well, and also leaving the place you really love. Happiest would be seeing those parents again, finally on your dream destination, and a beginning to explore a new place.

My seat partner is Sadie, while Zendaya gets to sit with Tom, then Jaeden and Finn, then lastly, Noah and Gaten.

"So, who do you like the most?" Sadie suddenly asked while I was in the middle of reading a book.

"I don't know, I mean Finn and I got to hang out more today and it felt like, then for Louis, the butterflies I felt for him wasn't as much as before anymore" I responded as I closed my book. I was reading a fantasy book.

"You should go with Finn, I know I'm like the LoRia shipper but earlier.. it seemed like you were happy with Finn. Plus, the story about how he loved you was just so romantic. He cared mostly about your personality while Louis on the other hand met you when you were already famous"

She's right. When I met Finn, he never knew that I was already acting on movies and going to talk shows, all he knew was I was Millie's childhood friend.

The first time I saw him, I thought to myself that he was cute and had a pure kind heart, he seemed really sweet and greeted me first.

"Finn, Finn Wolfhard, nice to meet you"

Days passed by and I always get so excited whenever I get to visit the set, I wanted to meet him again, Finn. I always dress up nice and make sure my appearance was clean because I wanted to look good infront of him.

Maybe I did have a little crush on him before, I just never noticed it because I kept on denying that I like him since I was still too young for love and wanted to learn more about other things and focus on my work.

The night on December 16, 2019. My car broke down the day before, so I had to get it fixed on the workshop.

millieee💕

December 16, 2019.

hey mills!

hello babess

my car is in the workshop atm
can you pick me up? taxis
are hard to find in these hours.
if it's alright with youuu

of course! i love rides w you
i'll pick you up at 8
see you!

thankyou sooo much
love you, see ya!😽

I wore a red fitted dress with an off-shoulder long sleeves, then I wore white heels with fur on top of it to get that Christmas vibe. I also straightened my hair then styled it and wore natural makeup, but it was enough for me to look pretty on the party. I also brought my new white Chanel purse with me.

I got to be Noah's secret santa and I recently heard from his Instagram Live that he wanted to learn how to play a guitar, but he couldn't find the right time to buy a good one. So I did the job for him, I also taped a card on the guitar, it was a card from a great guitar tutor so he can learn well. I got him the best tutor I could find. I also made it wrapped nicely and placed my Christmas card on it. "Merry Christmas, Noah! -Love, Aria xoxo" I wrote it in cursive so it would look better.

Millie picked me up about 7:48 in the evening and we then headed straight to Finn's house. It was quite big and he was the only one there.

After the party ended, I insisted I would just call a taxi and help Finn clean up.

"It would be rude leaving someone's house without cleaning it, it won't feel like home again with all the mess scattered around, nothing would be peaceful anymore" I said which made him smile.

Minutes later, he had a long confession towards me.

"...Will you be my girlfriend, Aria?"

My heart kept thumping and thumping, butterflies kept on flying inside my stomach and I wanted to smile but I can't, I was just.. shocked. I liked him too but I had to reject him, I was only 16 and I kept on denying my feelings for him that time. I wasn't fully ready, but am I now?

-rxmqie-

-

(Sorry for not posting for a month, I didn't have any motivation to finish this story, my interest for Louis Partridge is slowly fading away, I'm also confused on which guy Aria would choose. I'm also focusing on my new fan-fiction of Finn Wolfhard at the moment, I already posted some parts of the story. It's actually even better than this lol)