Twenty-Two

-Aria's POV-

I woke up dizzy from last night, the day after drinking is literally the worst. As I woke up holding my head, the other girls woke up groaning too.

"Fuck, how much did we drink?" Zendaya said.

"You literally brought 3 full bottles of wine in the bedroom" Millie responded.

"Why did we have to drink the night before our trip back to L.A." Noah complained.

"Oh shut up, it's not like you didn't request for alcohol first" I rolled my eyes.

"I need some hang-over smoothie" Gaten groaned.

"Ugh, like they serve hang-over smoothie here, Einsteen" Sadie stood up.

Finnie

good morning☀️

morning finn!!
are you guys in the
resto already?

no, they're still getting ready
wanna go for a walk?

omgg i would love to
i'll meet you in 5

see yaaa

I took my oversized sweater and fixed my appearancd before heading out. Finn is a really sweet guy, but also Louis. I don't know who to choose.

"Hello there, princess" He smiled at me and placed his arm on my shoulders. The breeze was so nice, such a perfect time and weather to take a walk.

"You sobered up?" I asked.

"I wasn't drunk, I don't get drunk that easily you know" He chuckled. "You?"

"Still a bit dizzy, Zendaya walked in and brought three bottles of wine, pretty strong" I laughed.

"Oh, you should've told me you weren't fine. You could've rested more" He stopped and looked at me, he looked really concerned about what I felt.

"No, it's fine, really. I like taking walks beside the beach. I find it calm.. after a crazy night of course" I chuckled.

"Alright then, but as soon as we go back,  you have to drink water and take some rest. Alright?"

"Got it, dad" I joked.

We took an hour of walking by the shore and went back to the restuarant since the food was ready.

"Now where were you two?" Millie smiled at us, obviously teasing.

"Just walking by the shore" I rolled my eyes playfully and sat next to her.

-Louis's POV-

We were all heading down to the restuarant to eat, and while we were there ordering, I noticed Finn and Aria were missing.

I tried to look around by just using my eyes and saw them laughing together by the shore. They seem to have fun.

When they arrived, I didn't look at them as they sat down, but I was jealous.

-Aria's POV-

After breakfast, we were already packing and were ready to head to the airport, our flight wasn't until 6 in the evening. I really love night flights because of the view and the vibe.

Sadie and I also get to sit next to each other. Millie and Sadie are both my closest friends inside the group.

"It's still 8 in the morning, should we go swimming?" Jaeden suggested while we were all sitting in the cabana.

"Yeah, the weather seems nice" I responded. They all agreed anyways and went back to the rooms to change into our bathing suits.

I changed into my cute red bikini and put on some sunscreen.

I also noticed that Louis and I didn't have much interaction today, or nothing at all. It seemed different than the other days, Finn is with me today and not Louis. He's just with William the entire day.

After swimming, we quickly took a fresh bath and changed to eat lunch. I also ordered a salad to take-out for later on the plane, the others ordered their desired meals for later too. I just ordered a salad because I'm starting my diet from now on, I still have an audition next week and I have to be fit to get the role.

I'm auditioning for the lead role, Cara, and the best part is that Chris Evans would get to be my father in that movie! Well, I already know Chris, we're good friends but I missed hanging out with that guy.

-rxmjii-