Twenty-Four

Now I don't know who to choose between them, I felt a spark with Finn earlier in the beach.. or ever since we met, i just never realized.

"You alright?" Finn's head popped out of nowhere from behind my seat. Shoot, I forgot he was behind me, did he hear what I told Sadie?

"Yeah, of course I am" I smiled at him and he smiled back and sat properly again. "Sadie, Sadie, wake up" I whispered to Sadie shaking her.

"W-what?" She blinked her eyes a couple of times while taking off her headphones.

"Do you think Finn heard everything I said? I mean he could be sleeping or not paying attention, but he could.. have heard about that..?" I kept my voice down.

"That's Finn, his brain takes long to process" Sadie rolled her eyes and went back to sleep.

But it kept running through my head, could he have heard it? It was too embarrassing! How could I forget that he was behind me?

Hours later, and in the morning, we finally arrived. We ate breakfast after leaving the airport at a near restuarant. We parted ways after eating and said our goodbyes.

-Next Week-

Woke up from the most annoying noise ever, my alarm clock. It reminds me to wake my ass up to work and work and work, when I didn't even get my 8 hours of sleep because I was up all night on my MacBook organizing my schedule, my packed schedule. Coming back home isn't peace, it's just more work.

Then I looked at my phone to see the alarm title, shoot, it's most important schedule of the week. "Audition for Cara"

I have to move to look representable! I'm glad I set my alarm 5 hours before the audition, it takes me a lot of time to prepare. 3 hours of taking care of my appearance, then 1 hour and 30 minutes for my final practice, then lastly, 25 minutes drive to the building and 5 minutes of rest. It takes simple math of making my own schedule for 5 hours. Exhausting.

"Chris!" I saw Chris Evans as I went in the room and greeted him with a hug.

"Fancy seeing you here, Devora" He smiled.

"Oh come on, it's not like you didn't endlessly text me last night reminding me for this day" I rolled my eyes playfully. But really, he kept on reminding me all night.

Chris

7:04 PM

Aria!
Good evening😊
Don't forget tomorrow!

good evening chrisss
ofc! thanks for reminding me
looking forward on seeing you!

9:17 PM

Hellooo
See you tomorrow!

see you🥳

10:48 PM

Sooo excited!!

me too! already have
my fit

Great! Me too

1:39 AM

Can't waitttt

me too!
it's been awhile

3:00 AM

Almost time 😁

chris it's literally 3 o' clock
audition's not until 11 in
the morning

Oh! It is?

yes evans

Oh️🤦🏻‍♂️

"Oh, I did..?" He said as a joke.

"Yes, you did" I laughed.

"Why do you have to audition? You're a star already so what's the point"

"It's not about popularity but your potential for the role. They know you have the potential for the role already, but I haven't done this genre yet so I still have to show them what I can" I explained, it's my 4th audition yet, but I already had like 10 movies already.

daya

WHAT THE FUCK

zendaya?
what's up?

HAVE YOU SEE THE NEWS?
*sent attachment*

Just out of nowhere, Zendaya sent me a random link. I didn't know what was going on, I was just busy rehearsing for my audition. I'm still in the building as well. I clicked on the link and my eyes just widened, I froze, and it felt like my surroundings were frozen too.

WPN

- WPN -

- WPN -

Just In! Finn Wolfhard and Maddie Ziegler seen together in Los Angeles walking together on the streets.

People may wonder, are they just friends? Or is something going on? The "couple" are also seen hugging and holding eachother's hands inside a convenience store on their way out.

Are the two really a couple? Find out more here in WP-LA News!

-

Him and Maddie Ziegler? God, what was I even thinking? He was just an asshole after all.

-rxmqie-