Fun Day

Hollis Morgan & Johnathan Faber.

Hollis and Faber had the time of their life in Texas but because they leave tomorrow Barbara and Carol decided we they should have one more experience to remember from this trip.

"Baby my mom wants us to go to her house and they will drive us because she doesn't want us to know where we're going." Hollis said putting on her sun glasses

"Okay. Baby you look sexy!" John said going in for a kiss.

"Thank you baby! Come here." She said as he got closer.

She got on her knees and unbuttoned his pants.

"This is because you've been the best thing that ever happened to me." Hollis said before she took his penis out

She plopped it into her moth and sucked it for at 10 minutes.

She got wipe her mouth and gave him a kiss.

"Zip up your pants let's go." She said walking out the door seductively as Faber stared at her ass

"I'm coming baby!" Faber said as he follow behind her

They made their way over to Barbara house to find Raven, Matthew, Carol, Barbara, And last but not least her favorite cousin Trey.

Hollis Face lights up with excitement! She hasn't seen her cousin Trey in years!

Of course Faber being the gentlemen that he is got out and opened her door as Trey ran up to her and spun her around in the air as they hugged

"I missed you so much becca I mean Hollis!" Trey said as Hollis giggled

"I missed you just as much Trey! How you been?" Hollis asked as she greeted everyone else

"I've been good I have a girlfriend her name is Ashley. I also work in the finance apartment!" Trey said as Hollis nodded in impress

"Okay so mom what are we doing today?" Faber said as Hollis walked over to him to hold his hand.

"Well like I said it's a surprise so everybody hop into the car because today is gonna remind you of the good ole days!" Barbara said dropping a clue onto Faber and Hollis which is dumb because they are literally murder case solvers.

"Maybe we're going to the skating rink or like an amusement park." Hollis whispered to Faber as he nodded in agreement.

"Stop trying to figure out where we're going!" Carol said as they laughed

The whole car ride there was about 45 minutes. The whole way Faber and Hollis were cuddled up as Trey texted his girlfriend smiling all the way there.

"We're here!" Barbara and Carol said before everybody eyes lit up.

Welcome to Airborne Adventure Park.

"I haven't been to a place like this is ages!" Hollis said

"Thanks moms I love you both for this!" Faber said as Hollis smiled because he called her mom his as well.

They got out of the car like little excited teenagers

"Mommy what made you come up with a place like this!" Raven said giggling

"I know y'all roots! And I know we needed something else to remember all of the good times!" Carol said as everyone smiled.

"Mom we love it thank you!" Hollis said as she hugged her

They walked inside, payed, and put on their gear such as gripping socks.

"Baby stop! I'm gonna fall!" Hollis said as Faber bounced on the trampoline with her in his arms.

"Why baby it's fun! If you really want me to stop you'll give me a big kiss!" Faber said as Hollis smiled and kissed his lips

"Now can you put me down?" Hollis said with her puppy eyes as Faber smiled at her and put her down.

"Detective they're enjoying themself look! My two moms and daddy are really enjoying themselves! I wonder where Trey and Raven are." Hollis said

"Yea me too..maybe we should do some investigating." Faber said as he looked inside her shirt at her boobs.

"You can't get enough! When we get home I got you." Hollis said as she winked at him

Faber licked his lips

"Alright let's investigate where can they be." Faber said as they somewhat crouched around

They didn't spot neither one of them so Hollis being the great intelligent woman she is she decided to look outside for them with Faber.

They were looking until they reached the side of building there they were her cousin and her sister making out.

"Baby do you see that!" Hollis said whispering

"We should go." Faber said as he reached for Hollis hand.

"What did we just see?" Hollis said still in shock

"Your cousin and sister just made out! And doesn't he have a girlfriend? We should just stay out of it if things come it they will but we won't know anything about it! But whatever happens we have to support." Faber said as Hollis nodded.

They enjoyed the rest of the day but Hollis couldn't get the kiss out of her mind she wanted to know the whole story!

"Time to go guys!" Barbara said as we all got into the car.

"Well I had fun it was absolutely wonderful!" Raven said as Trey nodded

"Yea I can agree it was spectacular!" Faber said as he budged Hollis to nod.

Finally the day was over! Everybody went their separate ways. Once Hollis and Faber got to the hotel Hollis started to dig deeper into the situation as she always do.

"I wonder if what they did was a mistake or this has been going on for a while...I'm leaning toward it being a while what do you think detective?" Hollis asked as she followed Faber into the bathroom.

"I completely agree but baby this isn't a case it isn't our business we should just let it play out." Faber said as he took as his boxers to get into the shower.

"Damn daddy! It got bigger!" Hollis said as she stripped out her clothes as Faber got excited.

"And you look as sexy as always!" Faber said as he eyed her.

And as you all should know they did it almost all night knowing they ass was tired.

Comment Share & Vote 🤎

Also I'm sorry I haven't been updating every time I think to write I get distracted.