We're pregant!

Hollis Morgan && Johnathan Faber

Today is the day me and Faber go to the doctor to verify our pregnancy...also the day we tell our family!

"Okay baby I got the keys you can head to the car." Hollis said

"Okay hurry babe our appointment starts in 30 minutes." Faber said walking out

Once Faber left the room Hollis called trey.

"Hey Trey how you been? You know my sister and you have been very close and I am a detective. I also solved three murder cases this year. A case like yours is very easy love you Trey and be careful you might get caught." Hollis said before she hung up the phone Trey couldn't even get one word in

She grabbed the keys and got into the car. They made there way to the appointment.

"Baby I love you soooo much." Faber says out of nowhere.

Hollis giggles.

"I love you too baby. I can't believe we're pregnant!" Hollis says rubbing her belly.

"The family is gonna be so happy when they hear the news." Faber says reaching for Hollis hands.

"And I'm going to marry you." He says looking into her eyes.

She blushes and tries to suck up her tears before eventually letting them fall.

"Damn this pregnancy has me as an emotional wreak." Hollis says as they both chuckled

"I love it...and we're here!" Faber says as they pulled up to the doctors office.

"So we have to check in...and then after we get confirmation that we're pregnant we are gonna call the family okay?" Hollis asked making sure Faber gets the plan.

"Yes babe." He said before helping her out the car.

They walked hand and hand into the doctors office looking like the most perfect couple ever! They were greeted with so many smiles.

"Yes we're here for a visit with Doctor Lee...confirmation of pregnancy." Faber says to the lady at the front desk while holding Hollis hand.

"Yes right! Okay well just have a seat right there and the doctor will be right out." The nice lady says while smiling.

After 10 minutes pass the doctor is finally ready to take us into the back.

"Hi I'm nurse Rachel Lee, I'll be your doctor for all of your upcoming and future children from now on." She says with a welcoming smile.

After they got confirmed they were absolutely excited especially now that they get to tell their family.

"Okay we should make a FaceTime call with all of the family. Then tell them we have a veryyyyyy important announcement." Faber suggest and Hollis nods

After inviting them into the call they were finally ready.

"What's going on?" Ms Barbara ask.

"Me and Faber have some very exciting news!" Hollis says

"Y'all getting married?!" Trey and Raven says at the same time making everyone laugh.

"Let the girl get it out." Matthew said chuckling

"Me and detective...we're expecting!" Hollis says as all of their mouths drops.

"The first grand baby!" Carol says as tears start to form in her eyes.

"Don't cry mommy! Your gonna make me cry!" Hollis says

"I'm so happy for you!" Trey says smiling

"Me too my big sister is about to be a mommy!" Raven says smiling

"Exactly! My daughter is really growing up!" Matthew says.

"My god I'm so happy! I love you both so much!" Barbara says

"I love you guys all of you!" Hollis says as Faber leans in to kiss her cheek.

"And mommas me and Hollis are moving to Texas! We do need some extra help around especially with us having a baby. Plus we want our baby to have a lot of memories with their grandparents." Faber says as they all sheds a tear.

"Wow...all of my family together! And a new edition...this is the best day of my life." Barbara said wiping his eyes.

After the zoom call it was going on 5 in the afternoon so they decided to just chill and watch Netflix

"Baby let's rewatch A fall from Grace I love that movie." Hollis says as she rubs her belly

"Good choice, do you want popcorn?" Faber asks

"Yes please thank you baby!" She said reaching for the remote

Like Comment & Share🤎