7//Close Enough

Your POV.

Hunnnmmm... ahh~... I slowly open up my eyes, tired as hell from whatever happened last night... something about (Fr/N)... oh well.

"Mmm... a little more..." Dark mumbled next to me, holding me tighter.

...

Dark.

Next to me.

Holding me.

Wiiide fuckin' awake now, I quickly flip and see him-...

O-Oh... our faces... are really close...

Damn it! Stop! I sit up, his arms still around my waist. This is literally Stockholm Syndrome! He's an evil bastard that tried to kill me!

But he also saved you from (Fr/N) murdering you.

Yeah, that's true... Hey, wait... Dark?! I told you to stop reading my thoughts!

I'm asleep, so am I really doing anything wrong?

... Yeah, in a way, you still are. But since you're asleep, I guess I shouldn't be too mad.

Thanks, baby girl. C'mon. Can we cuddle a little more? I promise I'll make you breakfast~.

... And dinner.

Dinner, too. It'll be like we're on a fancy date~.

I roll my eyes. A date? Really? You're really trying to get in my pants, aren't you?

Woah, woah! I only said a date, you mentioned the sex part. Maybe you want to get in my pants. I don't mind, but I will dominate you. I like being the top.

... Dark, oh my God.

I can tell you're burning red, hehe~. But I'll stop, I don't want to tease you too to much. Come here, let's cuddle.

I slide back under the covers and face Dark. God, I hate you for making me blush. Stop smiling!

I know you like it.

I'll never admit that to you.

You don't need to, I can already tell.

︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I wake up again and smell... oh my... Heaven...

I start to get up-

"Ah-ah-ah! Stay there, you're having breakfast in bed." Dark appears at my door with a tray in both his hands. On it was one of those movie meals that the mom would make for all the kids, and the kids only take a piece of toast... I see you holding in your laugh.

"I'm sorry! I'm trying here, but that was funny!"

"Yeah, yeah. Just gimmie gimmie!" I air-grip like a child, and he brings it over, bowing down too.

"Ooh, Mr. Fancy Bow-Down-To-The-Queen, huh?"

Dark, still bowing, tilts his head up. "It's a sign of respect towards you, dingus."

"Hey, name-calling isn't respectful!"

He straightens himself up. "You're right, sorry, baby girl."

"Better, I guess." I look at what all is infront of me - pancakes, bacon, eggs, toast, and even a cup of yogurt - and start digging in. God, I don't even remember the last time I ate, I was so hungry.

"Is it good?"

Both my cheeks were full of food. "EH EH GOOH? OUH EH GOOH!!!"

"... what?"