60. Code✔️

Zara's POV
Remember to vote🤍.

Zara's POV Remember to vote🤍

...they're surprised by this.

"Nickoi!" Jasmine exclaims. She opens the door wider and I step in, giving her an apologetic smile.

"Wah dis bout!?" Malik ask angrily as he tries to fight back. Nickoi keeps hitting him with his gun. Clearly, he doesn't plan to shoot him.

...because of the neighborhood.

Nickoi's brisk uppercuts to his upper body and his aggressive jabs with the gun makes him stagger backwards.

Jasmine tries to pull at Nickoi's shirt and I hold her back.

I did that for two reasons.

One, I'm not going to let her weaken Nickoi and two, he deserves it.

He deserves every head blow, every punch and every kick that's going his way.

I just won't allow Nickoi to kill him.

I don't want him to get in anymore trouble and I don't want an additional trigger to worsen my condition.

"Please stop!" Jasmine cries. "Wah him could a do so?"

Maybe I'm getting heartless but I don't pity him-I'm really just here to watch my man's back.

Cough* Cough*

"Zara what did he do?" She looks at me.

The sound of glass splintering grabs our attention.

We dash towards them and realize that Malik stumbled and the cups on the island went down with him.

Jasmine runs to his rescue as Nickoi chokes him.

"Nickoi you can't just storm in my house uninvited and just beat my boyfriend and create a havoc!" She's upset.

Awww should I tell her what he has been doing?

Yes Zara, buss har bubble, my wicked subconscious grins.

I'll wait...babe is talking.

"Yuh think seh mi ramp when it come to mi woman?" Nickoi ask him.

"As mi seh mi just tell har congrats, mi nuh know wah dis bout," he's such a liar.

Nickoi shakes his head. "So if yaw congratulate har then...why ya tell har seh mi force har inna things?"