94. Foray✔️

Zara's POV
Btw I'm not feeling good so I can't reread this chapter so ignore the mistakes and vote🤍

Zara's POV Btw I'm not feeling good so I can't reread this chapter so ignore the mistakes and vote🤍

Why the universe feel say mi like fi buck up inna this?

Bwoy..

And this time it pass awkward because it's my parents.

I walk back to the car and realize the curious look Nickoi has on his face.

Should I tell him? I mean, we both came here for mommy. She said she wanted to get kfc since it doesn't taste the same in foreign and now that we're here she's busy.

He starts smiling because of my face expression.

I can't hide the awkwardness.

"Wah happen?" he's chuckling.

I rest my head on the head rest looking ahead of me.

Now the sound is lingering on my mind.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to see my parents in love again but I hate that I just heard them making love.

Nobody wouldn't like fi hear that Zara.

He's still looking at me and I heave a sigh while trying to suppress my laugh.

"She busy," I simply say making him laugh even more.

"Jah Jah," he laughs.

Why is this so funny to him?

"So you think we can just get it fi har and fawud?" he ask.

What he says next makes me laugh.

"By time we fawud she nah guh be too busy."

I face palm myself then I look at him when my laughter comes to an end.

Bwoy mommy mek mi laaf in a the evening yah.

"Mi nuh know wah she would a wah, member she nae grow me," I remind him.

"So wah you want we do?" he ask.

I shrug. "Mi a just call her like mi just reach."

He smiles, retrieving his vape from the car pocket.

Then he says, "Do yuh thing Mami."

As I call my mother the phone rings. I glance over at Nickoi and he's looking through his window while vaping. She answers and I'm silent for a few seconds.