97. Daring✔️

Zara's POV
Don't forget to vote⭐️

Zara's POVDon't forget to vote⭐️

A few months later..

I'm stressed.

My head is pounding and this little girl won't stop with her tantrum.

"Mommy where is my daddy!?" She ask.

"Zahira I told you he's working and he will be back," I struggle to say.

She has been asking about him and I've been lying.

Because I can't tell her the truth.

She throws her doll across the room, stamping her feet

Watch ya?

I close the bathroom cabinet after taking out the Advil.

I've been having chronic daily headaches because of everything that's going on with Nickoi.

And this miserable pitney a make it worst.

"I want my daddy!" She screams and I ignore her.

She has been following me everywhere since I got home from work, asking me for her daddy. And not only was she walking behind me but she was getting out of control too, screaming and crying loudly.

Even when I was putting her sister to sleep. She kept waking her, I had to close the door.

The child is harassing me. Literally.

She followed me to the kitchen until I was done cooking dinner and she didn't stop crying for once. And now that I'm trying to get my pills in the bathroom she's here with me.

Crying and shouting.

Yuh fraid fi slap har?

I don't want to slap her because I understand how she feels.

I miss him too.

I didn't understand what torture felt like until I had to sleep without my man around me for months.