Chapter 19: Cool Spidey Outfit

Legend

(F/N)- Your First Name

(F/C)-Favorite color

Italicized text-Thoughts

Bold italicized text- Venom is talking inside your head

Bold text- Venom is taking

(S/M)-Source Music (music being played by characters)

(I/M)-Incidental Music (it's Soundtrack music the characters can't hear it)

(F/N)'s POV

After another day of intense training, I was so tired and sore that I just wanted to flop on my bed and go to sleep. But alas I maybe got 10 seconds of shut-eye before Futaba is calling for me.

Futaba: "(F/N) AND TOUKA! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU FOR A SECOND!

(F/N): "Ughhhhhhhh! Coming."

Futaba's POV

I'm brimming with excitement waiting for (F/N) and Touka to get over here.

(F/N): "What is it Futaba? I really need some sleep." he said exhausted, rubbing his eyes with his hand while making his way to the living room with Touka right behind him.

Futaba: "Okay so awhile ago I heard Stryker brought this hacker guy called Wilford Wiggins and I ask him to train me but he wouldn't so after that I hacked into this Iron Man armor he had on this bench and-"

But (F/N) interrupts me.

(F/N): "Futaba, Futaba, Futaba please...just get to the point." he said tired.

Futaba: "Okay, TL:DR for the past year I've been training to become a hacker to help you guys." I said smiling.

Now I was expecting them to be happy or excited about this news but instead, they look absolutely horrified with their jaws on the floor and extremely pale.

(F/N)'s POV

(F/N): "Nononononononono this can't be happening! My God if Stryker learns about this--I-I-I can't let that happen." I rush towards her and get on my knees and grab her arms with Touka right behind me. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT FUTABA?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT STRYKER WILL DO IF HE FINDS OUT ABOUT THIS AND STARTS DOING TESTS ON YOU BECAUSE OF THIS AND FINDS OUT YOU HAVE POWERS TOO?! I COULD NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ME AND TOUKA PUT OURSELVES THROUGH THIS TO PROTECT YOU?!" I yelled why unknowingly shaking her.

Touka: "He's right Futaba we're trying to protect you."

Futaba: "I KNOW THAT! *sniffling* I know that, and I can't take it anymore! I can't stand seeing you guys hurting just for my sake anymore." she raises her head making eye contact and I see she's crying. "Please, just let me help let me ease away this burden from you two."

Me and Touka hug her.

(F/N): "Oh Futaba, you're not a burden and I'm sorry for screaming at you.

Futaba: "Thanks (F/N)."

(F/N): "So uh, this might be a bad time but uh...now that you're a hacker now...you mind getting us free Peacock Premium?"

A/N: For the uninitiated Peakcock is the streaming home for WWE in the U.S before WWE had their own streaming platform called WWE Network and for only 9.99 a month it had every televised WWE program in existence all the RAWs, Smackdowns, etc and of course where the PPVs I mean Premium Live Events (CHRIST I HATE THAT NAME!!!) aired along with their own exclusive shows like NXT before it went to USA Network but last year sold the streaming rights for the U.S to NBC Universal the company that owns Peacock and the USA Network the channel RAW airs on, however, this is only for the U.S the rest of the world just uses the Network although apparently on Peacock there are episodes of RAW during the attitude era that are either straight up missing or are censored at least right after the move while on the Network everything is there completely uncensored lol.