Chapter 21: Pedal To The Metal

Legend

(F/N)- Your First Name

(F/C)-Favorite color

Italicized text-Thoughts

Bold italicized text- Venom is talking inside your head

Bold text- Venom is taking

(S/M)-Source Music (music being played by characters)

(I/M)-Incidental Music (Soundtrack music the characters can't hear it)

(F/N)'s POV

I put the symbiote container back in the suitcase before closing it then I pick up Drake and put him on my shoulders while the alarms are still blaring and with the suitcase in hand, I go back towards the elevator. Once back on the ground floor I call out to Touka.

(F/N): "Hey Kwannon! I got the stuff!" I said holding up the briefcase.

I see her lean over the railing covered in blood.

Kwannon: "Great we'll be down in a second!"

Touka's POV

I turn to Doctor Kano.

Kwannon: "Doctor we need to go now before reinforcements show up!"

Dr. Kano: "Yes of course." he said putting the last items in his suitcase before closing it. With the suitcase in hand, we then run to the elevator. "Wait! The keycard."

I then punch the scanner, breaking it, which gets the door to open and Dr. Kano looks at me confused.

Kwannon: "Worked in Star Wars."

We then enter the elevator and head to the ground floor meeting with (F/N)

(F/N)'s POV

(F/N): "Alright let's get the heck out of here!"

And we start sprinting towards the car, but we are meant by this dude with a shaved head 

and a bunch of security guards. Apparently his name's Treece.

Treece: "OPEN FIRE!" As the guards start firing at us as Touka summons a psionic shield to block the bullets. He then grabs his walkie talkie. "Everyone, retrieve Mr. Drake and symbiotes.

But then two black SUVs pull up in front of us and one of them opens the door and it's Dr. Staples while the other lays down suppressive fire.

Dr. Staples: "GET IN!"  As we rush to move the stuff into the SUV, once everything is in we speed offd.

(I/M) Starts (Pedal To The Metal by Ludwig Göransson) (Venom Soundtrack)