The Visit (Chapter Four)

Casey's POV

"Wakey wakey eggs and bakey!" Negan knocked on my door. I barely had time to open my eyes before he barged in with Lucille in his hand.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"We're paying your family a little visit today." I shot up making him chuckle. "Don't get any ideas, princess. I'm just showing off what I have and they don't. And if you even think of running to them... Daryl and Lucille will have a chat about it."

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"Whenever you get your ass up and ready." He stood there waiting for my response.

"Well get out so I can change." I glared his way.

"Of course, your majesty." He left shutting the door behind him, the bell ringing above the door as well.

I have no options here. There's no way of me escaping back home without Daryl facing the consequences. I know what he would want me to do. He'd want me to go back but like hell I'd leave him behind here. I did what I could. I got dressed and quickly made my way to the trucks. Every person I passed kneeled to making me cringe every time. Negan made me sit right next to him the whole ride.

My body shook with anxiety. The urge to jump from the truck kept coming back to me. But all of the men he's bringing could wipe out everyone in Alexandria. But me... I could wipe out all of them. The only problem is I don't know what connections or power Negan has. Obviously he's in all control of the Saviors... but how many are out there not in this compound. Could I even last long enough before my eyes turn back to normal and I'm defenseless?

When we got there he made me wait in the truck. I watched through the windows as he approached whistling. He banged on the front gates letting it echo through the silent town.

"Little pig, little pig! Let me in!"

There was more silence to follow. There had to be someone there on watch. Within a moment Spencer had opened the gate and the conversation was muffled to me. When I saw Rick my first instinct was to grab for the door. Joshua was next to me and he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't even think about it."

I looked behind the truck I was in and saw a line up on men. One of them being Daryl next to Dwight. So not only did he bring me he brought Daryl too. Of course. Negan loves his mind games. A walker came up behind Negan and he killed it with Lucille. I know everyone's minds went to the same place as Negan mocked it.

"Before we get started, how about a little reunion." That was my cue.

Joshua forced me out of the truck and my eyes landed on Rick first. His fist clenched and his jaw tightened. Then my eyes went behind him and I saw what I've been longing to see since I've been gone. His blue eyes... eye...bluer then ever, tears hinting at the sight of me. I felt a wave of embarrassment as the large mass of men behind me all got down on one knee.

"Princess! Come join your king." He lifted his arm and I slowly walked to his side. I was filled with disgust as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Casey are you okay?" Rick asked through his teeth.

"Did I give you permission to talk?" Negan fired back.

"I'm fine." I responded ignoring Negan. He squeezed my shoulder in annoyance.

Jared and Enid appeared next to Carl and I noticed Jared's eyes go from me to Joshua who was behind me. He stared at him as if he had known him. Negan kept pestering on. He walked away from me and handed Lucille to Rick. He began going on about how nice Alexandria was. Rick attempted to talk to Daryl but Negan quickly shut him down. He referred to Daryl as "the help" and no one could even look at him let alone talk to him.