[F, A] Bella x Alice Shopping Trip Gone Wrong

Not Profeed

"Come on Rose it will be fun I promised you,"  said Alice.

"No, Alice, you always want to go shopping." Do you not already have enough clothes to wear? Soon you will need to buy a house with all the clothes that you have. "

Why do you have to be so mean? Rose, can you be nice every once in a while?

Suddenly, Alice started having a vision.

In the vision, she sees that Edward is bringing Bella to the house to hangout.

Alice is very happy that Bella is coming to the house because she can try to convince Bella to go shopping even though she doesn't like shopping.

20 minutes later

Bella and Edward finally arrive at the Cullen house. Once they enter the house, Alice is already at the front waiting for them to walk into the house. She pulled Bella into a hug and immediately asked Bella if she wanted to go shopping with her.

Bella was hesitant at first, then all of a sudden she felt her emotions shift and that's when she realized that Jasper was using his power against her. Because of Jasper, Bella ended up saying yes to the shopping trip with Alice.

Getting dragged into the car, Bella and Alice made their way to Port Angles to the Mall. It was a very quick ride to the mall, they got there within 30 minutes with the way that Alice was driving.

They went to a few shops looking around and Alice made Bella try on a bunch of clothes that Alice think that she will like. It had been about five hours since they had spent in Port Angles when Alice had another vision that day.

She noticed two vampires were headed in their direction but these vampires are not from this territory and not any of the vampires that they know of.

Snapping out of her vision Alice went to where Bella was located and let her know what about to happen soon. As they started walking to the next store the same vampires that was in Alice vision made their appearance in the crowd of people.

It was no way that they can avoid the vampires because they are literally going into the store that Bella and Alice are about to enter in to. Walking around the store Alice was keeping Bella occupied with the clothes that Bella like to wear.

All of sudden the vampires in Alice's vision made an appearance where they were located at. Not trying to cause drama with these vampires, Alice say hey to them just to be friendly with them since she don't know their true intentions at the moment.

Alice found out they the vampires names was August and Minnie, they was from Rjukan, Norway. Alice was holding simple conversations with the vampires when all of sudden the wind shifted and Bella scent caught the attention of the vampires that Alice was talking to.

"Why are you hanging out with an human?" said Minnie.

"She is apart our family she just haven't been turn into an vampire just yet". Replied Alice.

"You better hurry and turn her before some vampires come and drink her blood" said August

"Don't worry about her, if you are planning to start problem it is best that you leave right now" replied Alice

"You don't have to worry about us causing problems we were just passing by anyway, so we will just be on our way". Mentioned Minnie

After the vampires left Alice and Bella, they both went up to the register to check out the stuff that they pick out. Deciding if that it was time for them to leave to leave Port Angeles for the day.

As they was about to leave Port Angeles the same vampires from earlier came up to them asking what is the best place to goes hunting. Alice replied that she only hunt animals for blood not humans so she really wasn't sure what was the best place to hunt for humans blood.

"That why your eyes are a golden yellow color because of the animals blood" mentioned the vampires

"Yes that why my eyes of a different color from normal vampires" said Alice

Little did the vampires know that Bella texted Edward to let him know what is happening in Port Angeles. Edward is on his way to Port Angeles with the rest of the Cullens just in case that needed help if something just like with happen before with James and Victoria.

Not that long later the Cullens all pulled up to where Alice and Bella was location and just watch from an distance just to see what the vampires will do. The Cullens notices that these vampires are someone that they haven't meet during their time as an vampires which it very suspicious that they even made it all the way there.

Alice and Bella got into the car and started driving away when all of sudden the vampires from earlier are following them which was very weird. Alice decides to make a detour to La Push to see after they can throw off the vampries.

The Cullens was following closely behind the vampires, since Bella is giving update to Edward about what is happening with them. Once in La Push which the Cullens shouldn't be at but it can give some back up from the werewolves.

When the vampires set foot on the La Push territory it will automatically alert the werewolves to come and attack. Not a minute later, the werewolves came running through the wood and onto the beach where Alice and Bella were located at.

Stepping out of the car both Bella and Alice stand near the werewolves, Jacob shift into human form and asked Bella what is going on.

"These vampires was bothering us at the mall and when we were leaving they started following on our way home that why we made this detour to La Push just in case something bad happen" said Bella

After Bella said that the two vampires came and started attacking the werewolves, bit the fight didn't last that long since there are a lot of werewolves. The Cullens set the died vampires on fire to make sure that they are fully died.

Thanking the werewolves for all their help for that day, the Cullens made their way back to the house. Once back in the house Bella and Alice decided to do a fashion show to uplift the sour mood from eariler.

The fashion show was successful and Bella didn't know that shopping can be this fun, maybe next time when Alice ask Bella to go shopping she might take up the offer.

Word count: 1090

This one-shot is from me

First one shot down a little short but very good. Remember if you want to request a one-shot post it in the first chapter of the book.

Hope you like it and see you in the next one-shot bye for now.