Wrong Decision

Yel is a grade 10 student that had a friend in grade 12 named, Raven. They are inseperable. They often go to school together because their houses are near from each other. They bond together at each others house during weekends or holidays. 

One Sunday Noon, Yel texted Raven to hangout at 1:30pm at Yel's house. Yel is waiting for her bestfriend for too long and decided to call Raven, Raven's mom answered and told Yel that she was picking up her Japanese cousin Crisha, Yel said oh ok thanks. She was shocked that Raven didn't told her that she was picking her cousin up.

 Eventually Raven arrived at Yel's house at 2:00 pm and introduced Yel to Crisha. Crisha is a grade 8 student and loves to dress fabulously. She is wearing a short tank top and cycling shorts revealing her belly and thighs. They were done playing Mobile Legends and Crisha asked if they would want to play truth or dare. Yel and Raven are always up for a game so she and Raven agreed. they will sing a song and when they have ended the lyrics the girl that is pointed will be the one to choose. The song goes like this, "Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise, or Electric chair".

 And it landed on Raven, since she will be the one to choose, she chose Crisha and asked "Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise, or Electric chair", Crisha answered Dare. Raven Dared Crisha to wear only hear swimsuit for the whole game. The game goes on and Crisha chose Yel and asked "Truth, Dare, Double Dare, Promise, or Electric chair", Yel chose electric chair but she didn't know what it was so she asked Crisha. 

Crisha answered "you will be tickled non-stop for 2 minutes by the other players". That frightened Yel because she was incredibly ticklish. She asked if she can change, but as expected Raven and Crisha didn't agree. Yel was wearing a sleeveless undershirt and a tight yoga pants.

 Crisha laid on top of Yel's arms to expose her armpits and Raven laid on top of Yel's hips and raised her undershirt exposing her bra and belly. As the timer started, 2 minutes was ongoing. Crisha started and tickled Yel's armpits and Raven tickled her sides and belly.

 Yel was laughing hysterically "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAAHAHAHA NOHHOOHOHO!! STOHOHOHOPP AHAHAHHAHAHA THISISHAHAHAHAHAHTOOHOHOHOHMUHUHUHUCH HAHAHAHAHHA"

 Raven and Crisha was just smiling as they were tickling Yel. When there was only 1 minute left Raven found "THE SPOT" of Yel, which is the Ribs. She tickled Yel's ribs for the entire minute and Yel goes nuts knowing they wouldnt stop for another minute. "HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA ISITOVERYETHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA" when the timer went off Yel was relieved as Raven and Crisha stopped. Raven and Crisha was smart and backed out from the game to avoid being tickled but Yel has something better in mind.

(Posting Part 2 soon.)