PURE TORTURE

and agreed to work together with Raven. Yel removed the ropes holding Raven down while tickling Crisha, so that Crisha wouldn't notice anything.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA I THOHOHOOUGHT SHEHEHEHE TOLD YOU TO STAHAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHHAHAHA". Crisha said.

"Oh you're on for a treat" Yel said teasingly.

Raven quickly get up and tickled Crisha's sides and belly for a minute then proceeded to tickle Crisha's ribs. Crisha went nuts:
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA WAIHIIHIHT AHAHAHAHHAA WHY IS SO MANY TICKLING MEHEHEHEHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

Yel laughed as she signals Raven to stop to give Crisha a break. "There's 2 of you tickling me?" Crisha asked.

"Ding Ding Ding, Bingo." Raven said.

Crisha was saying something when Yel signals Raven to tickle again "wait thats not fair I cant handle this- HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WAIT IM NOT READIHIHIHIHIHI HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WAIHIHIIT HAHAHAHAHHA" 

After 15 minutes of that torture Yel removed the blindfold of Crisha and Crisha saw for herself raven and Yel sitting on her hands and waist. Yel was counting 1 to 3 to tease Crisha, There is nothing Crisha can do but to endure the pain and hope that she can survive it.

"1... 2... 3! GO" Yel signals.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA THHIIHIS IS TOHOHO MUHUHUHUCHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAA PLEHEHEASEE HAHAHAHAHHAA STOHOHOPP PLEHEHEASEE!!" Crisha Screamed.

Surprisingly they did stop. As they were giving Crisha a rest, Yel reached down to her pocket and brought out a towel and held it on Raven's face, which made Raven fall to the bed.