Endure every Second.

After the betrayal move that Yel did to Raven which made Raven unconscious and be able to tie her up again, but now she untied Crisha to help her torture her best friend, They took off Raven's Sports bra and cycling shorts and changed it to a 2 piece bikini (photo above) and tied Raven down into what I call " I position" straight feet with hands above her head, exposing her armpits and making her belly and thighs very open for tickling.

30 minutes after the betrayal of Yel, they finished tying Raven down and they also put a blindfold on her. Then they went to the basement to get a belly massager, electric toothbrush, hairbrush and baby oil. as soon as they arrived at the room they put the belly massager to tickle her for the entire time. When everything is set up, they just waited for Raven to wake up.

As Raven woke up she knows what is about to happen to her. She is blindfolded, pinned down, and cant move. "No! Not again" she yelled.

"I have been 2 on 1 tickled, Crisha got 2 on 1 tickled, now I have saved the best for last. We have been friends for years now, I know your ticklish everywhere especially your belly. Thats why i have put a belly massager on your belly to tickle you for the whole time. As i turn this on you will feel a small tickle on your belly which goes up in level for every 10 minutes it is turned on until it reaches level 10 which tickled you very hard." Yel explained.

"Good luck on this coz(call for cousin)" Crisha teased.

Yel pressed it and turned it on to level 2 to start.

"hehehehe thahahat tihihickles hahahaha plehehease hahahhaa" Raven giggled.

"you're already laughing without us even starting" Yel said as she signals Crisha to start the tickling. Yel was pinning Ravens arms to make it easier to tickle her armpits, while Crisha tickled Raven's thighs

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA THIHIHIHIS IS TORTUREEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEASEE HAHHAHAHAHA CRIHIHISHAA HAHAHAHAA YEHEHELLL HAHAHAHHAHAA"

obviously they didnt stop for 10 minutes after 10 minutes they stopped but the massager didnt and continued to tickle Raven as the massager went up in level, but Yel set it to level 5 to speed up the tickling. As the massager went on, Raven didn't had a chance to have a break on the laughter she burst out.

"Hahahahaha pleheheasee give me a breheheheak hahahahaha i cahahant handle ihihit anymore hahahahaha" she laughed.

Yel was super bored watching her not being tortured enough, so she turned the massager to level 10. This made it ALOT WORSE. WORST.

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA WHY IS IT SO FAST HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH MAKE IT STOHOHOPP HAHHAAHHA I CANT HANDLEE IHIHIITT HAHAHAHAHA MEHEHERCYYY HAHAHHAHAHA PLEHHEHEHEASEE HAHAHAHAHA YEHEHELLL CRISHAHAHAHAHAHA"

this was just 13 minutes to the torture. they are just starting.

As Raven was busy laughing because of the massager, Yel signalled Crisha to tickle her feet as Yel will be tickling Raven's ribs and sideboob. 

"HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEHEASEEEE THIHIHIHIS IS TOHOHOO MUHUHUCHHH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHELL HAHAHAHHAHAHA CRISHAHAHAHAHA" Raven screamed.

"oh is it too much? wait ill add something to your armpits and feet, *smirk*" Yel said as she puts oil on Raven's armpits and feet.

"HAHAHAHAHHAA THIS MASSAGER HAHHAHAHAHA IS KIHIHILING MEHEHEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEHEHEEASEE GIVE ME A BREHEHEAAKK AHAHAHAHAHHA" Raven exclaimed.

"Go!" Yel said which is the signal for Crisha to tickle the feet. Yel also tickled Raven's armpits after saying go.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MEHEHERCYYY HAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEHEHEHEASEE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA YEHEHEL CRISHAHAHAHAHHAA PLEEHHEHEASEE A MINUTEE HAHAHAHAHA GIVE ME A REHEHEESTT HAHAHAHHAHA JUST A MINUTEEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA" Raven said while laughing.

"Ok. a minute." Yel agreed as she turned off the massager after being on for 2 hours.

"This is torture Yel, why are you doing this?" Raven said.

"Because I always wanted to do this to you for years. You have the sexiest body and armpits i have ever seen". Yel said. Which made Raven blush.

"The minutes over. Be ready." Crisha told everyone. As Yel turned on the massager to level 10 again, but this time she told Crisha to tickle Raven's leg every other time you change from the leg to the feet then to thighs, and Yel will be tickling the ribs and armpits again.

"GO!" Yel signalled.

"HAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA TOOHOOHOO MUHUHUCH HAHAHAHAHAHA MEHEHERCYY AHAHHAHAHAHA NOT THE ARMPITS HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEHEHEASEE HAHAHAHAHAHA IM SO SENSITIVE THEREHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

they went on for hours until they finally stopped tickling Raven and let her go, as Yel was untying Raven's feet Crisha was up there teasing Raven's upperbody.. as soon as raven was free she stretched and went some water then slept because she was very tired.

THE END.