4

Megan's pov

When I was like 17, I had a crush on Dua for a longggg time. Now I'm 26, and Dua always has a boyfriend and she's never single. I really like her, I'm always open to dating her. I think yesterday she was talking about me...

"Dua" I said.

"Yeah?" She asked.

She was lying on the couch in her dressing room because she had a show to put on later.

"Who's the girl that you were describing yesterday?" I asked.

"I'm not saying." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes. She's my best friend! Why can't she tell me??

"Come on, Dua!" I whined.

"Okay, fine. But..."

"If you're not comfortable with telling me, you don't have to." I smiled.

"I'll tell you after the show" She winked.

She took off all her clothes and got her yellow suit out of the closet. She put her legs in and zipped it up.

"You look really good in yellow" I smiled.

"Thank you my love" She laughed.

I walked up to her and hugged her.

"You know, Dua. I'm so proud of you for this whole tour and everything." I said, not taking my hands off her waist.

"Thank you for supporting me every fucking day. I love you" She smiled.

"I love you" I whispered.

We were staring at each other for a couple seconds until we bother leaned in, but before we almost kissed, her manager walked in and said she has to get on stage. Ugh I just love her.

"Okay, love. Go get on stage!" I cheered.

"Love you, bye!!" She said before running out of the room.

I went to the stage so I could watch her perform. I was a bit late so I wasn't close to her, yet I was on the floor.

She performed a few songs until she paused to talk, right before 'One Kiss'.

"Thank you guys all SO much for coming to the show tonight!" She yelled.

The whole crowd cheered back.

"You guys are one loud ass crowd! But I just wanted you to know, or Megan to know, that you are the straight girl Ive been talking about. I love you so so much, Meg, and thank you so much for being the bestest friend I could ever imagine. I love you, this next song is dedicated to the one and only, Megan Thee fucking Stallion!!" She said.

It's me. I'm the straight girl she likes. She fuckinh dedicated 'One Kiss' to me!

It was now the end, Dua said bye to all her fans and ran off stage. I ran to her dressing room so that I could... we could... I don't even know.

"Dua," I said.

"Megan I love you" She said.

I walked closer to her, held her back and kissed her. It was short but sweet. I think we were both just surprised. I was very surprised.

"Meg" She said after pulling away.

"Dua, I can't do this" I sighed.

"But why? We could be something." She sounded so sad. I just didn't want our friendship to be ruined.

"I love you so much but I'm just..." I said.

"You're just what? Are you scared of falling in love with me?" Dua asked.

She was right, I was scared of falling in love with her. I love her a lot as a friend and as more than friends but I don't want her to treat me how she treated Ryan. She basically only used him for sex.

"Dua, you're a really good person. I just, after Ryan and everything, how am I supposed to know that you won't treat me how you treated him?" I asked.

"Megan you're special to me. I only dated Ryan because of looks and sex. I swear to god that I won't treat you like that." She explained.

"I just need sometime to think, okay?" I told her.

"If you have to think about it, it means you don't love me. That's fine. We have a good friendship anyways." She sighed.

"Dua no. I said I'll think. I liked you when I was like 17 for a longggg time. I only just got over you when you broke up with Ryan. I love you, just give me a little bit of time.. please?" I said.

"Fine." She said before hugging me.

"Now let's not act different because of this, okay?" I asked.

"We're still best friends." She smiled.