6

Megan's pov:

"Good morning, my love" I smiled to Dua.

"Good morningggg" She yawned.

I sat up in the bed and stretched my arms widely and then wrapped them around Dua.

"Babe what time is it?" She asked.

I checked my phone to see that is was 11:30 am.

"11:30"

We both got out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen. Went Dua pulled the blanket off her legs, I noticed that she only had underwear on and no pants.

"You're doing fine, right?" Dua asked.

"I'm ok"

"I love you"

"I love you"

"You hungry?" Dua asked while looking through the fridge.

"For that ass" I jokingly said.

"Megan!"

"Relax, I'm kidding" I smiled.

"Are you hungry or not" Dua asked.

"Yes I'm hungry" I jokingly rolled my eyes.

Dua pulled out a container from the fridge that only had one old piece of chicken in it.

"How old is this?" Dua asked.

"Didn't you make that like... 2 weeks ago?" I asked.

"Oh fuck"

"What about this... orange stuff..?" Dua said as she held up a container with some mystery orange stuff in it.

"What the fuck even is that" I asked.

"Ok so this is a no"

We both looked at each other. There was literally nothing to eat and we didn't have eggs, milk, pancake mix, frozen waffles, nothing.

"Why don't we go out and get breakfast?" Dua asked.

"Like... like a breakfast date?" I asked.

"Yeah, it'll be fun."

I agreed even though I was a little confused about our relationship. So we're going on a date and we kissed last night... so what are we now? Friends, are we like a thing now?

I got dressed in loose jeans and a white crop top. Dua was wearing a red leather skirt and a white tank top.

My outfit:

Dua's outfit:

Dua's outfit:

Dua walked out of her closet while I was still doing my makeup

"Bitch you look so cute" I laughed.

"Thank you, Meg" She smiled.

She sat down on the bed and I could see her staring at me through the bathroom mirror. My ass specifically.

"Whatchu looking at?" I asked.

She just started laughing so hard and lied down on her back. I was just about finished with my makeup. I went to the bed and got on top of Dua.

"Meg what are you doing?" Dua said with a shaky voice.

"Nothing" I said after kissing her.

We both got up and went down stairs. I was about to walk out the door u til I heard a pill bottle shaking. I slightly turned around to see why Dua was taking a pill and it was a small orange bottle and she took like 3 pills. She didn't see me so I went in the car and decided to ask her about them later.

"So where are we going?" Dua asked as she stepped into the passengers seat.

"Hmm... where do you wanna go?" I asked.

I just drove around until we found a place that we thought we'd like. We sat down and ordered our food. While we were waiting for it to come, I decided to ask her about our situation.

"So, Dua." I said.

"Megan." She laughed.

"So like what are we now.. because of the kiss.. and this morning-"

"Should we like, date?" She asked me.

"Oh... I'd love that." I said.

"Megan, my girlfriend!" Dua laughed.

"Wait wait, this means we're gonna have to come out to everyone." I said.

"Oh shit, that's gonna be scary" Dua said.

"But I love you, and it doesn't matter how scary it is or who supports us, we can love who we want." I said.

"Yeah, I love you too" she said.

Later, after we got our food and ate it, we drove an hour to go to down town LA. While we were in the car, Dua looked really nervous.

"I don't feel well" She said.

"Uh oh, like how?" I asked.

"Like my head is hurting so fucking bad." She said.

She took out the pill bottle and took about 3 more.

"Dua, that's too many pills." I said.

"3 is fine, don't worry." She said.

"Is there something else on your mind?" I asked her.

"Well, the only thing is... I've only dated a few people in my life, and none of them being girls. I'm scared I won't know how to, you know... please you correctly." She explained.

"So you wanna fuck me?" I asked.

"Megan,"

"Okay Dua, even if you've never done this, I'll help you learn things. And don't worry about it anyways." I said, "Are you a top or bottom?"

"I don't know, I've only been fucked by men." She said.

"Well don't worry, Dua. You'll be fine." I said.

A few more minutes passed of us sitting in silence. I was just so curious about the pills that I had to ask.

"I saw you taking those pills this morning, before we left" I blurted.

"Oh"

"What are they and why do you take them" I asked.

"There nothing."

"Dua,"

"I take them when my anxiety gets bad." She said.

"Why are you having so much anxiety? You took six pills!" I said.

"I was just worried about the dating stuff and sex thing" She said.

"Dua, you have to stop taking those. They're really not good for you."

"Okay I'll stop." She said.

"I love you"

"I love you too"