Reunion

Two years later

The students of Shiketsu High School are on a bus to do a training exercise with the students of UA. Once there, Class Representative Nagamasa Mora is the first to greet 3A.

Mora: "Class 3A. You've all come a long way. Good to see you all again. (Looks at those against Izuku) Most of you anyways."

Aizawa: "I heard Shiketsu has a new student."

Ms. Joke: "Yeah! He's the real deal! If you thought Inasa was powerful!"

Aizawa: "Must be powerful."

Ms. Joke: "He could probably one shot all of 3A."

Aizawa starts laughing at that, only to stop once he realizes what he's done.

Ms. Joke: "I WIN!!"

Aizawa cracks a smile seeing her excitement.

Aizawa: "Alright. Where do you want to go?"

Mina: "Are you guys finally dating!?"

Aizawa: "Well-"

Ms. Joke: "WE'RE ENGAGED!!"

3A: "WHAT!?!?"

Aizawa: "We started dating when you guys were still in 1A."

Bakugo: "So, who is this new guy?"

Camie: "Well, you see, he's been with us for, like, 2 years, and he has a sword that makes portals, a fiery clone of himself, and can summon swords all around him. Calls himself Vergil."

Bakugo: "His names Vergil?"

Camie: "No. It's his hero name, based off an old warrior. His real name is-"

????: "That's enough Camie."

Turning around, they see the new student with his katana.

Vergil: "Katsuki Bakugo. Still a worthless, cowardice fool as always."

Bakugo: "THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME!?!? I'LL TEAR YOU TO SHREADS!!"

Vergil grabs his katana with lightning speed, and points it directly at Bakugo's neck.

Vergil: "Beg."

Bakugo remained silent, trying not to look intimidated. Vergil cuts his cheek making him scream.

Vergil: "BEG!"

Bakugo (Crying and scared): "ALRIGHT I'M SORRY PLEASE!!"

Vergil looks at him disgusted, and lowers his blade. He walks over to the other members of UA and looks at Eri, who backs away feeling intimidated. Vergil summons his doppelganger.

They all laugh as Vergil cracks a smile and puts his blade away. He crouches next to Eri and smiles at her.

Vergil: "I apologize for scaring you little one. That was foolish of me to do infront of you."

Eri: "I forgive you! Your cool! My papa was cool too."

She starts getting sad remembering Izuku. Vergil sees this and hugs her.

Vergil: "I'm sure he was. My class and 3A have to get going now. I'll see you later...Snowflake."

Eri's eyes widened as he said this, with him winking at her with a smile. Vergil starts walking with 3A and his class.

Ochaco: "I like your katana!"

Vergil: "Thank you. It's name is the Yamato. An ancient weapon that the warrior Vergil used hundreds of years ago."

Ochaco: "Your not Vergil?"

Vergil: "No. I have an actual name believe it or not."

Momo: "If you don't mind me asking, what is your name?"

Vergil looks at 3A.

Vergil: "I am aware that an incident happened two years ago with a student. Those that helped the student I will reveal my name to them. The others may leave."

The students of Shiketsu and UA head to the opposite sides of the arena, and prepare for battle.

Vergil: "You guys sit this out. I'll handle UA."

Mora: "Alright then. Make us proud man."

Vergil: "Don't I always?"

Announcer: "BEGIN!!"