A Happy Reunion

Not a long chapter, I know, and I apologize for that. I'm gonna continue the story though. I'm so sorry if this was an underwhelming chapter, and I apologize again.

Class-3A groaned as they walked to a resting area sore and bruised. When they get there, they see Vergil sitting on a plastic chair, wearing earpods and sunglasses, and drinking a Monster. Bakugo walks up to Vergil and begins screaming in his face.

Bakugo: "THAT WHOLE FIGHT WAS UNFAIR!! I CALL A REMATCH!!

Vergil: "Do you want me to fix you?"

Bakugo: "What?"

Vergil: "Like a dog. Do you want me to fix you?"

Bakugo whimpers, holding his crotch and walking away.

Jiro: "So you said you'll tell us who you are after the match right?"

Vergil: "Yes. And seems everyone who was with Izuku is here."

Toru: "So who are you?"

Vergil pulls out a katsudon and begins eating infront of them. It takes them until he finishes for them to realize who he is.

Class-3A: "IZUKU/DEKU/IZU/ZUZU/MIDORIYA!!"

They all hug him at once suffocating him. A loud snap is heard and they see Izuku on the ground. He pops his back and gets back up smiling.

Vergil: "Yes. It's me. My appearance and skills may have slightly altered a bit though."

Tsuyu: "A bit? That's oversimplifing it. Ribbit."

Vergil: "I don't see how, but I'll take your word for it. Anyways, I'd love to catch up with you all. How about Borsia's? I can reserve a few tables for us at 8:30."

Class-3A: "OF COURSE!!"

They hug him again, making sure not to crush his bones this time. Instead his organs went, and he falls down again.