The Boss

For many years I've worked really hard at The Company and done many things to be successful and I love working at The Company. A couple of position came up and The Boss began to conduct interviews. I was really worried but filled with hesitant anticipation since I applied for one of the Lead Positions (position came with executive perks and a corner office on the same floor as The Boss). Since I never meet The Boss, the rumors and legendary myths flew through The Company like wildfire for many years. The one factual rumor was that The Boss has been divorced for two years and was looking for 'fresh meat', she even let slip that she really liked guys my age.

The whole team that I was apart of became my cheerleaders because they respected me and loved my leadership.

Later that day, I received a notice of interview order and I go down the list. I'm the last one with the day and time next to my name. There are 5 others on the list from The Boss. I sighed for a bit. The interview is in 5 weeks. Apparently The Boss like to space and spread things out a bit. The team noticed me standing there next to my side office door. Josh, my number two walks over and ask if I was okay. I told him yes. I handed him the notice to read. Josh was excited for me. I told him that I need some help in my interview skills ASAP. I got 5 freaking weeks to be prepared. Josh told me not to worry, he'll get the team together on this. I told him, we need this to go our way since 1 person was in another division unrelated and another person was from out of State, the other 2 are unknowns, not even with The Company. I must get this huge promotion for the good of The Team and The Company.

Cindy approached Josh to see what was going on and Josh gave her the rundown. She summons for Laura our own Interview Gal for our Division. Josh, Cindy, and Laura meet up in Josh's side office.

An Hour Goes By. I overhear some of what was said from outside. One sentence stuck out, "She can be a Bitch".

Josh then called me into his office; he and the Team all agreed to work together to help me out with the interview. Cindy then said we'll meet at her house since her husband went of a camping trip with their son, it will be a working dinner. Her and Laura would handle all the food. Josh then said that Laura will be interviewing you while Cindy and himself will be observing. We'll do this every week for the next four weeks. I then said, that sound like a great plan. Lets do it. Cindy said be at her house tonight after work at 8 pm. That will giver her and Laura enough time to get the food done. Her and Laura would be getting off at 5:30 pm. I said as leaving out, I'll be there.

We all got back to work. 5:30 pm rolled around and Laura and Cindy clocked out while Josh and I finished up the reports and then we clocked out 15 minutes after.

Back at Home.

I had to be there in a suit and tie, so I had to throw a shirt in the dryer to freshen it up while I took a shower and re-shaved. While in the shower I kept seeing in my daydreams The Boss in that blue dress of hers. DAMN! she's amazingly sexy. I kept telling myself that I would do anything to get this promotion. Even though she was much older, the thought of bedding her became relentlessly on my mind. The Boss shown a little aging in her face but not much; however, she showed no signs in her bodily physique. She still looked like she was mid-30s. Nicely tight and rounded ass, and legs damn'it those legs of hers. Lets not forget about her breast, WOW! She looked like she really kept in shape.

6:30 pm rolled around and Cindy was 15 minutes away. I finished showering, shaved, and grabbed the shirt out of the dryer, then got ready. I threw on my suit and buffed my shoes.
As I headed out the door, The Boss calls my cellphone. BOY! Talk about PANIC. I politely answered, "Hello Madam". The Boss told me, "The 2 out of State people submitted their resignation from being considered. The other two individuals have also decided to not be considered. However within 2 weeks that I would still have to interview for the position. The Interview will not be in my office but at my home. You will have security arrangements made for allowed entry onto the estate. Mr. Redding you will also need to have a weekend luggage packed, that we will be going via private jet to my Florida estate neighboring Mr. Trump's Mar-a-lago estate. Do you understand these arrangements Redding?" I replied to The Boss, Yes'mam I do. She said, "I really love that answer". The Boss then told me, "Have a nice rest of my day". She disconnected the phone call.