8

We had wrapped up the QNA and I had started editing when Cameron's words came to mind.

"Yo Aaliyah. My mentions are blowing up." He told me.

I looked up at him sighing.

"Cameron why did you have to say that we are dating?" I questioned him.

"Well it's better if we say that we are going out then they find out that we are meant to be married."

"I rather not have them find out that I'm marrying you."

"What's wrong with me?" He asked

"Ugh." I replied turning back to my editing.

"No. Answer my question Aaliyah."

"And if i don't then what?" I turned to him raising an eyebrow.

"It won't be good."

"Are you threating me?"

"You take it as you want. I just want you to answer my question. What's wrong with me?!"

"There's nothing wrong God damn. I just want to be able to fall in love and marry when I want to not because you fricking family made me."

Cameron's face grew red in anger
"Do you think I want to marry you? Because I don't. I really don't. But I'm doing this for my mum because she means the world to me & I want to see her happy. Instead of being a little bitch that you are. Suck it up and accept it. I'm not over the moon either."

I looked at him. He was right. I was being a little bitch about it. It just frustrates me that I haven't had a chance to fall in love.

"Do you wanna start over?" I asked him nervously.

"I would love to. I'm sorry, I never caught your name."

"My name is AJ." I smiled stretching out my hand.

"Cameron."