3

"I'm afraid what Cameron told you is true." Dad looked at me sadly.

"What? I have to marry him." I asked as my eyes filled with tears.

"I'm afraid so." Ma said placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Don't touch me." I shook her hand off my shoulder. "You are not my parents." I pointed at the both of them before running up the stairs.

"AJ." Ma shouted but I was long gone.

{Cameron's Point Of View}

"Cameron, get ready we are going to the Martinez for dinner." Mum shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

I picked up the picture frame that was of Erin and I. My girlfriend, well ex now. I had to break up with her since I had an arranged marriage with Aaliyah Martinez. She's pretty well known around YouTube. I've met her once or twice but we didn't really get on. Got off on the wrong foot.

"CAMERON!" Mum shouted again.

"Coming." I yelled, sighing putting the picture frame down by my bed.

I walked down the stairs and out the door into my mum's car.

My mum got in and we drove to Aaliyah's house.

"Look Cam, I know this is hard for you but at the end of the day the both of you are going to be in love."

"Why?" I asked turning to look at her.

She took a deep breath before explaining why this had happend.

"Isabella and I have been friends for a long time. We go way back to college. After a few years Isabella was pregnant with Aaliyah's older brother, Anthony and we made a promise that if I were to have a son and she was to have a daughter then they would get married. And we would also keep in touch and be in-laws."

"But why me?"

"Cameron, you're my son. My only son and Isabella has only one daughter.It seems only right. Just do it for me." She looked at me.

This is pathetic. I don't wanna marry some brat. Spoilt and rich. I miss Erin. She was beautiful,loyal and down to earth.

My phone buzzed saying that I had a text.

It was from one of my friends Dean.

I opened to see it was a video of Erin.

I pulled out my earphones. What? I take them everywhere. And plugged them into my phone.

I listened to what it had to say.

"I've never loved Cameron. I hated him. I hate him. I'm so happy that we broke up. I was getting sick of him. Yeah I know. He's so clingy. He wasn't be together 24/7. It's like dude take a break. Oh my gosh. Isn't he just. He's hot but no he's not a good fuck Alexa. {lol, I thought it would just fit right in. None of what I'm saying is true. I've just made it up. Lol.} I'll see you later babe bye." Erin cut off the phone gasping to see Dean.

"What the fuck Dean?" She shouted.

"You wait till Cam sees this. He's gonna hate you. How dare you? He loved you. But you're nothing but a slut." Dean told her.

"Oh please. I'm so scared. We all know that's I've cheated on him many times. So whatever."

"You cheated on him?"

"Yeah so. Adam's a good fuck, he isn't big whoop." Erin said shrugging her shoulders.

"You make me sick."

"Love you too baby." She winked before the video ended.

She didn't like me, she cheated on me,she thought that I was clingy. Wow. That's so low and I've been singing her praises. Protecting her from the hate and this is what I get. I'm disgusted.