9

"JACK!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"What?!" He screamed.

"I'm leaving now." I spoke as I saw him come down the stairs.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Ali." He said with tears in his eyes as he pulled me into a hug.

"Hey, hey. Don't cry about it ok. I'll come right back afterwards ok. I'm just missing Derek & Tony. I'll be back before you know it ok Buba." I spoke into his hair.

I heard cameras flash. Jack and I pulled apart to see my mum & dad standing there smiling with tears in their eyes.

"Why is everyone crying? I'm not leaving forever." I replied with a sad smile.

"Trust me, your ma was a lot worse when Tony stayed in London."

"Antonio." Ma pushed him playfully.

"I'm so proud of you angel." Ma ran to me and pulled me into an embrace.

The door bell rang and I looked at dad with curiosity to whom it might be. All he did was smirk.

Jack went to open the door and there stood Cameron.

"No offence but what you doing here?" I questioned glaring at Ma.

"We're going to London!!" Cameron yelled happily.

What the hell is happening? This has obviously something to do with Ma. I know it does. I can tell. The fact that she won't make any eye contact with me, the fact that dad is whispering to Jack.

"Does anyone wanna explain or am I going to be left in the dark?" I questioned looking at Cameron.

"Basicallyyourmumthoughtitwasagoodideatthatigotolondonwithyousowecanbondandactmorecouplelikeinpublic."

"I literally didn't understand a word that you've just said."

"What Cameron is trying to say. Is that I believe that Cameron & you should go to London to get closer and bond as well as acting more like a couple in public. London is the perfect destination for it."

I glared at my mother. Why on God's earth would she do such a thing.

My mum's desperate.

Destination: Permanent Vacation