6

I got out the car, collect my many items that I had taken with me and stood breath-taken at the amazing scene that lay in front of me. The beach look divine. I decided to take some pictures of the heart-stopping scenery that nature had to offer.

"AJ. You coming?" Cameron asked locking the car before joining me.

"Yeah, I'll be right there. Give me a second." I muttered concentrating on the scene that was in front of me.

Cameron rushed over to massive pile of rocks, quickly removing his shirt. Woah. He has a great body no denying it but I can't like him. Not now at least. I barely know the guy.

I took a seat and began uploading the vlog that Cameron and I made in the car. Cameron and I. I like the sound of that. Wait. What am I talking about? I'm being an idiot.

I posted a tweet saying:

@AJMartinez : My new Vlog will be up in about 10 minutes! Can't wait for you guys to see it. ily x

I followed a bunch of people who couldn't wait to see it or wanted a follow from me. I would do anything for my fans. Without them I wouldn't be where I am today.

@AJMartinez : @CameronDallas and I will be doing an #AskCaaliyah so send in your questions! ily x

Suddenly I heard my name being called.

I turned to see that it was Cameron who called my name.

"AJ, can you take some pictures for my Instagram to you know tease the fans." He laughed slightly.

"Sure. Let me just get my stuff and I'll be right there." I smiled.

{Cameron}

I think that AJ is starting to warm up to me. I know I've been a bit of a dick. But the first time that we met she was a bit a bitch as well not gonna lie.

{Flashback}

I got off stage after DigiFest and ran into someone.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry." A girl said bending to pick up what she had dropped.

"Do you know who I am?" I questioned her.

"Um. No. I'm Aaliyah." She said putting out her hand.

"And I don't care. I'm Cameron Dallas. One of the most biggest people on Vine. Everyone knows who I am."

"Clearly not if I've never heard of ya." Aaliyah muttered under her breath.

"Who even are you? The waiter?"

"No, I'm a guest here at DigiFest just like you. I'm Aaliyah Martinez. Thank you. So if you don't mind moving out of my way. I need to get on stage." She shoved me out of the way and ran onto stage.

{flashback over}

"Cameron, Cameron?" AJ asked waving her small hand in my face.

"Huh." I finally came back to reality.

"You were out of it. Are you ok?" AJ asked me confused.

"Yeah,yeah. I'm fine. I was just thinking." I replied.

"Let's get some shots." She said tugging my arm, pulling me towards the setting of the photoshoot.