Two

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon. I ran down stairs and saw my mom making breakfast. I loved it when she would cook. It made me happy because most of the time I don't eat. She put pancakes,bacon,eggs,toast,and a hash brown!! I sat down and started to eat my food. Then my mom walked up.
"So Natalie how do you like the new house?"
"Mom, I honestly love it!"
That's all I could say to her question I love it here!
"Mom? When do I start school?"
She just looked at me weird.
"When ever you want hunny!"
I was excited to start a new school. Basically a new hell hole.
"I'm going out bye mom!"
I wanted to go walking and get to know the area more. As I was walking I saw this guy with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes he had a beautiful smile too. I just walked by smiling really big. I barley know him but like his face is very attractive. He looked at me and started to walk up to me I got so nervous!!
"Hey you must be new around here I'm Nick."
"Oh hey I'm Natalie."
He had a full set of braces and he still looked perfect. I saw a long board in his hand.
"You long board?"
"Haha yeah it calms me down."
His laugh was so perfect it gave me butterflies!!
"Well we should go long boarding sometime!?"
"Yeah that'd be fun."
With that I walked away leaving him speechless. I hated people watching me as I walked away but with him I just didn't care!! He jumped on his long board and came up next to me.
"Hey where ya going?"
"I'm going to explore the area?"
"We'll let me join you on that adventure."
He ran and put his long board up. It was only 11:00 so we had a lot of time before we both had to go. We started asking each other questions he went first.
"What school do you go to?"
"I start at Van Buren soon."
He asked like 50 other questions. Then that's when he asked me one question I didn't want him to..
"So Natalie who do you like?"
"Umm.. No one..?"
He looked at me and smiled so perfectly.
"What about you! Who do you like!!"
He stopped in the middle of the road and I stopped with him. He looked dead in my eyes and smiled.
"Well I kinda have my eye in this new girl."
By the time I heard that my heart melted!! I look at the sun set. It was now 6:00. He took my hand and started running. I almost tripped and fell like 5 times. I didn't bother to ask where we were going. Then he stopped and we were in a flower patch. He looked at my grabbed my hands and kissed me. It was magical.
"I'm sorry Natalie I just had to kiss you."
I was blushing really hard I could tell! I looked at him he was just smiling. Then I heard screaming come towards us it got louder and louder.
"WHO THE HELL IS THIS!?"
I was so confused??
"Tatum it not what it looks like!!"
"Wait? Who's Tatum"
"I AM IM NICKS GIRLFRIEND!!"
girlfriend... That's all that went through my head over and over.
"Nick you have a girl friend..?"
"NOT ANYMORE HE DOSENT GO FUCK YOUR SELF!!"
With that Tatum ran away. I was heart broken. I started to cry.
"Natalie please don't cry!! I can explain!"
I didn't wanna here his shit. I ran all the way to my house crying. I ran up to my room and cried into my pillow all night. Girlfriend that's what went through my head all night...