Three

I woke up to little thumps on my window. I got out of bed and looked at my self in the mirror black make up stains struck my cheeks. My eye were blood shot red. I went and stepped out on my baloney. I look down and saw Nick.
"Ugh. What do you want."
"Natalie please I'm so sorry. I was gonna tell you about her but just forgot"
"No go fuck off."
I started to go back inside my bedroom.
"I'll text you later Natalie."
"Yeah right you don't have my number!"
"Your mom gave it to me."
I slammed the door shut and went to my mirror and started to clean my self up. Today's the day I enroll in school. I did my make up and got dressed.
"Mom!!"
"Yes hunny?"
"I wanna enroll in school today get ready."
I went to start my car and started it up. I looked over and saw Nick sitting in his yard crying. I slammed my car door and saw his head shoot up. He got up and ran to my house. I ran inside to avoid talking to him. I watched as he left to get on the bus. My mom came down the stairs and we left to go enroll in school. When I got there I saw it was huge!! I went inside and walked to the office everyone was staring at me I felt weird. I went into the office and I saw Nick walking down the hall way ignoring everyone. I didn't know he went here!! I went up to the desk.
"Hi I'm Natalie and I want to enroll in to your school."
After 2 hours of being at this school and them giving me my classes I finally got to go home! As I was walking out of the office Nick saw me and ran up to me. Everyone was staring at us.
"Natalie please I'm so sorry I really like you."
I just looked at him with disappointment. I walked out of the school and went to my car.
"Mom you hungry?"
"Yes!"
"Where do you wanna go?"
"Taco Bell."
With that I drove to Taco Bell jamming out to music. When we got there I got a nacho bell grande and my mom got a taco.
"Your total is 6.75."
I got our food and went back to the house. I decided to eat out side. When I walked out side I saw Nick and Tatum sitting in his yard. She was trying to kiss him but he denied. I saw that he really was heart broken.. I felt like shit for denying him. He looked at me and I waved and smiled. He smiled so big and came over to my house. We hung out all night!! At 12:00 he went home. For the next month we hung out every day it was perfect!! On a boring Saturday I went to his house to hang and i saw him kissing Tatum on his couch. I died inside.. I stood there for about 10 minutes wishing it was a dream. Till Nick looked out the window and saw me crying. I trusted him. I ran down the road with Nick chasing me. I ran past my house. I ran in to a felid Nick was far behind me. I ran into the patch where he first kissed me. So many thoughts were going through my head.
**why did I trust him again**
**why did I fall for a fuck boy**
**he broke my heart**
**again**
I went home and cried all night. I didn't go to school that next morning because I didn't wanna see Nick. I heard the door bell ring and my mom scream for me.
"NATALIE!!"
"What do you want."
"Visitor."
I walked down stairs and saw Nick. I just went back to my room with out saying a thing to him.

🌸Sorry for such a sucky chapter but I just started writing books and I gotta get the hang of it!!🌸