One

The bell had just rang for 7th hour. Only 45 minutes till the end of the day and I'm out of the hell hole. I hated this school. I was so depressed here. I was gonna talk to my mom about letting me transfer schools, but knowing her she wouldn't. The bell for the end of 7th hour rang and I ran home. When I got home I saw a moving truck in our yard I was so confused.
"Natalie your home!"
I saw my mom running out of the house!
"Yeah I ran home from school like any other day."
She was smiling so big.
"Natalie were moving!!"
Suddenly the cloud of depression just disappeared. I felt happy. Something I haven't felt in for ever. I look at my mom and smiled! It was just me and my mom against the world. Till he came in and fucked it all up. My mom was with this guy Brad. I never liked him because he drank a lot. He didn't know we were moving. He was at work while we were doing this.. My mom has been seeing this guy name Chad. He was really cool, that's who we're moving in with most likely.
"Natalie your going to have to transfer schools."
I was so happy there was nothing more I wanted! I would be going to Van Buren Jr High. I'm so happy. I ran to pack my room. I didn't have much stuff  so I didn't take long. I put it all in the truck and we got in and we were on our way to our new house, new life, new beginnings. It took about an hour to get to the new house. When I finally saw it I fell in love. It was beautiful in so many ways. It was two story's and it had a in ground pool in the back. The front was huge and the drive way was so big! We had three cars mine, my moms, and Chads.  Most people would say I'm so "rich" but I hated that god damn word so much. I went in side and looked around, I went up the stairs and saw a door that had my name on it.  I went into the room and it was beautiful! It was blue and pink! My favorite colors!! The bed was so big I ran and jumped on it!! It was so comfortable and fuzzy!!! For once in my life I was happy! I felt joy and pride in my life! I went over to the mirror I saw on my wall I was wearing white shorts and a pink shirt with my favorite flannel my brown hair sat over the flannel. I hated my hair I wish it was longer.
"Natalie lets go get dinner!" I ran down stairs happy and smiling!
"Natalie you look so happy!"
"I am mom!! I'm so happy!!"
She looked at me and smiled.
"That makes me so happy!"
We left to go get food, we went to Olive Garden. My favorite place in the world! I was finally happy for once in my life.  I saw my moms boyfriend walk in. He was so cool he had his own motorcycle. He's never had a kid so he spoiled me, but it didn't make a difference my mom did the same. We ate and went to get get ice-cream. I got chocolate my favorite!! After we got ice-cream we headed home to pack,  I didn't have much so it didn't take long. I lied down on my bed finally feeling happy. I finally love my life again!