11. Wha?

Maddie-

I couldn't believe what I was actually hearing Chris is  sick possibly and apparently the one that poison best was JYP
but then again I couldn't say anything it's not like it's not like it would've been a big shock anyway I told myself not get so emotional I need to think of Felix well being because if I don't I'm going to hurt myself in the long run I really need it to help him get over the trauma JYP has caused him over the past 4 1/2 years well wife now south of a decade of music is in South Korea to head to Jp because you can't tell me there's not been abused because when pills from during his Valentine's Day photo shoot there happened to be a cupcake
He injured his back and struggled to enjoy a sweet treat he started to sob and I begin to get angry with a misreportentation of him and all the women in Korean medium it really pissed me off how JYP could just sweep these issues.

under the rug and say that they were well said amount nutrients when I knew that was a bunch of the yes because he have never been fed properly just the first know and I had together as a married couple he sob eating a piece of wedding cake that really made me mad and when we ate dinner at our wedding he kept on telling me .

I have to lose weight that's too many carbs eating disorder really pissed me off because it already been prevented the fact that he couldn't even enjoy his mom's come in she still really pissed me off and he opted for seaweed soup instead which is typically what

I would eat if we had our first child for Nutrients he should not be worrying about that either he should be enjoying his idle life and having fun and making memories been said he's worried about his weight of his back.

I have to put my foot down now and start a foundation for it male idols to feel comfortable and feel safe and have a safe place in my food but not overdoing it  i'm not going to tolerate his abuse anymore I'm not going to tolerate JYP's  physical and mental psychological abuse on him .

JYP-what's this about a safe housing Miss Mancini I hear that you're starting a housing for idols who are under records like mine to have a well-being Maddie how could you be so selfish that feeling makes me look bad.

Maddie-Selfish selfish you think I'm selfish selfish says the man that made Momo eat ice cubes for a week to make her lose 15 pounds and then when that didn't happen she nearly passed out and you threw a temper tantrum or do .

I need to mention that you nearly motivate me and my friends in the first degree were poisoning it had Felix not found us we would've died but your plan was stupid and what about the pressure that you put Chan under and what about you mentally taunting Felix every single day. I was stunned when I fell to hand it gaze me a cross  the cheek I nearly fell over but I'm not a crybaby and I thought back I slapped him so hard that he looked at me in shock and then I knocked him over with my cane that is the last time you were ever put your hands on me I said.
JYP -
fine Madie
you want a war you got one this isn't over Maddie and I will never be taken to prison.