24. Plan

Maddie -

Felix I just wish you would stop being so hard on yourself I think you're beautiful just the way you are as a matter of fact I started a charity house the other day about all the men who have been psychologically abused by JIP about their body looks in their mons and how they talk I'm gonna make sure that you get you know a happy long life I'm not gonna let you starving right away because he's paranoid because JYP

isn't skinny mini he it's not that beautiful man he's a delusional man who thinks he can sing and is a pedophile on my eyes and I'm not gonna let him ruin you I mean

.
I'm not gonna let you I'm not gonna let you down anymore none of that matters in my feelings because it all comes to a halt because I created the Lee house it helps I don't like you of any company you were being abused eat healthy and there's a counselor and there's a field coach and there's a personal trainer if needed but we have to take care of your feelings because you could really damage your body you know and I want you to know that you know mental health and physical health are just as important as you know getting sick with a cold mind is really important because that's how we write our lyrics that's how we talk it's always in our mind and I'm never gonna stop advocating for you ever did you know that did you know that I'm never gonna stop fighting for you or making sure that you're in a safe place why do you think I have security guards up your ass half the time why do you think I have people undercover all around you because I love you they're here to protect you from Jp and we're here to help you cope with what he's put you through.

Felix-
Maddie I don't know what I ever did to deserve you because you take to go to the care of you to be my Manny and I'm really thankful that I know you're not gonna leave that you didn't come for me just because of my income it came to me because will you love me and you always say I'm your blonde hair blue-eyed little man child but now.

I have been at locks and you love me just saying I love how it doesn't matter how I look for you love me and even when.

I gained weight you said I was still the most beautiful boy you've ever lied your eyes on and I'm really thankful that you're here to support me no matter what it makes me feel really happy that they have a girl like you here to help me and feel better. Maddie -Felix everything I do is I would love for you because I love you and I'm here to support you the very end I'm not gonna let anybody put you down anymore those days are over and had I been here sooner I would have sucker punched JYP in the throat .

Felix -
gosh Maddie I love you I love you so much Maddie OK you are an amazing lawyer Mancini oh my God I just love you.