The Second Circle: Lust, Modeus

Hey Guys!

Finally a new chapter!

Sorry about not getting this chapter done sooner. Its been a freaking month since I've updated this story! Holy Crap!

But! Good news is I have this chapter done and I've just have to say...

HOLY CRAP IS THIS FREAKING LONG!!!!

Like, for REAL this is one long ass chapter that I wrote.

I'm going to hush now and let all of you enjoy reading this story!

And I'm very proud of myself in writing this.

———————————————————————————————

Both Midoriya and Pandemonica are standing within the old-style elevator as they descend into Hell. Though Midoriya had never seen one, let alone ridden one, he was fascinated by how this elevator operated.

His demon companion rotated a crank counter-clockwise as the gated doors closed before she pulled a lever downward, making the elevator move.

Going down.

It was a pleasant, but silent, ride down as neither one spoke.

So, to pass the time, the Mortal pulls out one of his notebook, one that he hasn't used yet, he writes something on the front cover before he opens it up and starts writing in it.

Pandemonium glances over him, watching him write in his notebook that was within his backpack. Her eyes take notice of the name of his notebook. 'Hell Analysis No. 1'. She's curious about what he's writing but there will be a time for that later, she needs to prepare him in case they run into her.

"Mortal." He stops writing and glances up at his demonic companion. "When we reach the next Circle, you must stay close to me at all times," he raises an eyebrow at her. But before he could question it she speaks, "This Circle will slowly devour both your body and soul so we much move quickly and safely, do you understand?" He quickly nods his head, the last thing he wants is to be eaten! His Mom will be devastated!

...

...

...

...

...

..his Mom...

God...it doesn't feel like he's been down here for a long time but he misses her already.

The only light in his life...

He shakes his head before looking at Pandemonica, the woman facing forward as they continued to descend. She slowly takes a small sip of the coffee mug that she... borrowed, a small smile appearing on her face, she must really enjoy it.

Maybe he should make more for her sometimes.

Though...he lives on Earth, she in Hell.

Plus...she's probably busy with dealing souls and other things.

He's wrong to think she could make time for him.

He'll forever be alone.

No one would want to be around him.

He's just worthless.

Just a worthless, useless Deku.

"If you want a Quirk so badly..."

"...there's an easy way to do that...."