Chapter 2: do i like this girl?

- - - your pov- - -

I woke up and got out of bed to get ready for the day. Once I was done getting out of bed I went take my shower. I got my clothes out and everything. Once I got in the shower I felt the hot water fall on my body. It felt really good so I stayed in there for 15 minutes. once I got put I put on my clothes I decided to wear a light blue shirt with a black skirt and a mini backpack with golden rings and a necklace. I walk out of my room and start making eggs for my self. The first one I see up is ruby. Hey Ava what you making she ask me. Oh me I'm making eggs for myself but if you want I can make you some! I say cracking the eggs. Oh no thanks I'm good. She says getting in the couch. hey is jade available today I ask ruby. oh yeah why you asking she looks at me with a smirk. Oh well I just wanted to get closer to her Yk? I say smiling at her. Oh okay well after school I'll tell her ruby says to me.

- - -- - - time skip - - -- - -

:bonus!

- - -jades pov- - -

wow ms.wright really worked us out today I say smiling at ruby. Yeah I know what is English she says laughing. Really ruby? I say glaring at her. I was just joking ofc! I know what English is she says smiling at me. Hey ruby can you ask- she cuts me off by saying hey Ava wanted to know if she can hangout with you at 3:30 ruby says looking at her phone. Oh well you just read my mind I say smiling back at her. Oh well let us help you get ready it will be like a date she says smiling at me. yeah yeah really funny ruby. I say playfully. but when ruby said that I felt butterflies in my stomach. do I like this girl? I say to myself in my mind.