Chapter 4:the viral video

- - - your pov - - -

I woke up to my phone alarm. I got up and brushed my teeth and got dress. I decided to wear some purple eyeshadow and a purple outfit.

Your outfit

 - - - time skip - - -

ugh why does 2nd period have to be the worst thing I'm not good at I say whining. Really Ava? It's not even that hard it's just making outfits sky says laughing. Yeah well that's because you were born with fashion hands I say smiling at sky. Hey Ava! Sunny says jumping on my back. Hey sunny do you mind not jumping on my back? I say giggling. Sure no problem! She says smiling. hey there your future girlfriend sky says nudging me. Really sky I say I say glaring at her. hey what did I miss? Jade says moving next to me. I stayed quiet just thinking about me and jade together. Um? Hello "AVA?" Bella says to me. AH- I mean hey Bella. Yeah sure day dreaming huh? Bella says smirking at me. Okay okay stop teasing I say nudging her. Anyway I was going to make a tone of TikTok's today I wanna try to post one. I say smiling at them. Did I hear anyone say TikTok's? Violet say coming in fast. Yes you did violet. I say giggling. Well ur looking for the right person! She says jumping. No thanks violet! I totally got this I've been practicing dancing for a long time and also I've had a dance team before I came here. I say smiling at her. Woah really? That's sick! Jade says as I blush at her comment noticing them looking at me. Hey Ava why are you pink? Sunny ask me. Oh this oh it's just blush y- you know makeup blush I- I gotta go! I say running. ugh I could've embarrassed myself! I say angrily to my self.

- - - time skip - - -

I got my phone ready and my ring light for my tiktok. I decided to change clothes because I needed to look good. I decided to do the dance "why don't you say so?" Once I was done with the dance I got in the shower while I was in there I heard a knock at the door. Who is it? I say peeking my head out of the shower. Oh sh- I mean sorry Ava I didn't  think you were in the shower ruby says. Oh no it's fine what's up?  So they have this boy I met his name is Colin and he wanted to go the a's dance with me she says exited. Oh really congrats. You should ask jade to go but you should mention as a friend. she says giggling. Yeah alright now get out I need my peace in here I say laughing. Okay see you in the morning! She says leaving. See ya. I say getting back in the shower. After my shower I post the video and head to bed.

This story is really fun to write! From your writer: brielle<3