Chapter 3: the hangout

- - - your pov - - -

I was getting ready to hangout with jade for today. So I picked out a all black outfit to wear because I live black and also why not? 

Your outfit!

Once I put my outfit on I use some black eyeshadow and some blush with some sparkly eyeshadow to make my makeup look more detailed

Once I put my outfit on I use some black eyeshadow and some blush with some sparkly eyeshadow to make my makeup look more detailed. Once I was done I put on some lipgloss and put on some perfume and headed out the door. I took out my phone and texted jade to meet me at the cafe. She texted me back and I went to the cafe and waited. I saw jade walk into the room dressed better then me ofc. "hey Ava!" She says hugging me. Hey jade I thought you wouldn't come I say giggling. Why wouldn't I come she says smiling.We sat down and Oder our food. So jade what have you been up to? I say looking at her. Oh nothing much really I been really focused on school you know? She says looking at me. Yeah i know I say smiling at her. Once we ate our food we talked and giggled in-tell we got back to our dorms. This was the best afternoon ever jade thank u for coming with me. No problem Ava anytime she says waving at me. I wave back at her and go into my room screaming into my pillow. Wow I can't believe jade hunter actually went to the cafe with me I say to myself. I could tell somebody was east dropping on me. It was Bella's friends and Bella was with them. "YOU LIKE JADE!" Violet says kinda loud. Okay maybe I like her but you guys didn't have to east drop on me! I say glaring at them. Oh we are so sorry mrs.hunter we didn't mean to disturb you ruby says laughing. What she said kept repeating in my head making lightly blush. okay okay that's enough all of you out I say giggling. Wow I wonder how it would be to be a hunter I say to myself falling asleep.