Chapter 6: asking to go to the dance + the dance

- - - your pov - - -

Today was Saturday which meant you had to pick out a outfit for the a's party tonight. I hear a knock at my door. Come in. Hey Ava jade says smiling. Hey jade what's up? I say looking in my closet. Oh well I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to the dance with me tonight she smiling nervously. Oh jade of course I was planning on asking you since I didn't have a date. I say laughing. Oh and this is a friend thing. Just telling you she said. Yeah of course now if u Excuse me I have to find and outfit for tonight I say to her. Oh yeah sure she says heading out. Finally I found a outfit! It was a dress that was black and really cute!

Your outfit! (Don't hate I made it my self🤭)

- - - time skip - - -

- at the dance -

- - - still your pov - - -

I walk into the dance seeing poppy was the dj. Hey guys I say to them. Wow Ava that's such a cute outfit! Jades jaw will literally drop when she sees you violet says. Thanks vi hey where is jade? I ask while grabbing a drink. Oh there she is now ruby says pointing at her. Hey jade! I say waving at her. wow Ava you look pretty jade says while looking at me. Yeah thanks don't stare to hard I say laughing. okay you two we'll be over by poppy supporting her. Sky says while the girls follow her. so... jade what took you so long? I say while drinking my drink. Oh I was just trying to im- I mean try to look nice! She says. Oh okay well anything you wanna tell me? I say looking at her. Well your outfit is nice she says looking at it. Thanks I kinda had to find this for like 1 hour I say giggling. Hey Ava can I ask you something? Jade says while looking at me. Yeah? I say confused. Do you wanna go on a d- she gets cut off by ruby. Hey guys come meet my date she says happily. Sure ruby I say while walking with her. Guys this is my date Colin she says while he looks scared. Sky comes and starts getting angry at Colin because he didn't tell her about it then she runs away crying.

- - - time skip - - -

Everything goes better and you do your routine and go to bed.