TMNT X MLB crossover - Turtle Temper

This takes place when Leo, Mikey, Raph and Donnie meets Noisette on Turtle Temper

The scene shifts to a New York night and on a rooftop, Donatello held a telescope in his hands as he looks through it. He looks at the lab where the Kraang should be before Leo checks in and says, "Anything?" Donnie replied, "Nothing yet." Meanwhile, Raph was sitting on the floor as Mikey was poking his head from above. Mikey giggled but when he was about to poke him again, Raph grabs his hand and crushes it. "Aah!" Mikey yelled, causing Leo to turn around and says, "Guys, when ninjas are on surveillance, they are supposed to be silent." Mikey was rubbing his hand before saying, "Sorry, Leo. I'll scream quieter."

He pokes Raph by the head again and chuckled, before Raph growls and grabs Mikey, tossing him to the ground and getting him a headlock. "Say it." Raph spoke to Mikey, which Leo took notice and says, "Raph, be quiet!" Raph kept Mikey on a headlock and says, "Not until Mikey says it." Mikey gives in and says, "Raphael is all-wise and powerful." Raph tightens the headlock and says, "And?" Mikey was trying to breath and continues, "And he's better than me in every possible way." Raph lets him go, before trampling over him and pins him on the ground before repeating, "And?"

"And I'm a lowly worm beneath his feet, who isn't fit to live on the same planet as him, because he's so amazing and I'm a dirt clod." Mikey spoke before Raph held out his pointer finger, licks it, and hovers it over to Mikey. "And?!" He said, a devious smirk spreads across his face, making Mikey whimper and muttering, "And in the history of the universe there's never been-" "Okay, enough." Leo snapped, which made Raph finally letting go of Mikey before saying, "We're wasting our time. The Kraang aren't gonna show up." "Have a little patience, will you?" Leo said before Donnie spoke, "Trust me, guys. They're gonna break into that lab tonight. I have reliable intel."

Raph smirked a bit and says, "Intel? You mean April told you." Leo and Mikey smirked at Donnie while he looks embarrassed before Mikey says, "You mean your girlfriend." Donnie got annoyed and says, "She's not my girlfriend, Mikey. She's a girl who's a friend, whose dad got kidnapped by the same aliens who are gonna break into that lab. And we're gonna stop 'em." Raph folds his arms and says, "Or we'll sit out on a cold roof all night for no reason." They suddenly hear the door open as a female voice calls out, "Is anybody up here? People are trying to sleep, so can I ask you to-" The person saw the turtles and froze upon seeing the four.

The turtle bros looked at the female human, blinking two times as she asks, "A-are you guys wearing, like, costumes?" Leo reassures her and says, "No, miss, we were just-" Just then, Vic, a male human behind the female teenager with brown hair up in twin buns (Noisette) sees his wrecked up satellite dish and yells, "Which one of you slimy green ham shanks busted my satellite dish?" The teenager looks behind Raph got angry and yells, "Ham shanks?!" "I don't know what they are." Donnie said, but Raph was still angry as he says, "I don't either, but I don't like it." He was going to grab his sai, but Leo stops him and says, "Let's go." The four began to walk away as Vic yells, "That's right, you spineless cream puff! Listen to your mommy."

The teenager glares at Vic and says, "What is your problem?" Vic looks at the girl and says, "This has nothing to do with ya, toots! My beef is with those frogs." Raph grew more angry and got out his sai and turns to Vic before yelling, "Hey! Watch it, buddy." The teenager flinched at the sai before Vic spoke in a sarcastic tone, "Oh, no. I didn't know you had salad tongs." Down below, the Kraang were already loading up the mutagen into the van until they hear shouting from above.

"Salad tongs?! I'm not gonna take this from some greasy, pit-stained slob with a comb-over!" Raph yells and tries to run to Vic, but Leo has to hold him back as Vic yells back, "You calling me ugly? Seen a mirror lately, circus freak?" "Both of you cut it out!" The teenager yells, helping Leo trying to break up a fight. Leo, Donnie, Mikey and the teenager were all holding Raph back as he yells, "You want a piece of me? When I'm done, a piece of you is all that's gonna be left!"