Miraculous Ladybug x The Bad Guys Crossover

In a world where humans and animals co-exist, cool-headed and robber Mr. Wolf leads The Bad Guys, a gang of infamous criminal animals known for their countless thefts and evading authorities, especially from the hot-headed chief of police, Misty Luggins. Ladybug, Cat Noir, Arachne, Tabby Noir and Oc were aware of the Bad Guys and even as heroes, the Bad Guys still got away from you.

The Bad Guys were on a roll until they finally got caught after a failed attempt to steal the Golden Dolphin. At the last minute, Wolf managed to convince the Good Samaritan, a Guinea pig named Professor Marmalade, to give the Bad Guys a chance to start fresh in a good life. At first, the governor, a crimson orange female fox named Diane, was skeptical at first, but she agrees on the experiment, but on one condition. She asks Marmalade to include her sister, an albino female fox named Teresa (my Oc), in the experiment, hoping that it would make her go good too. Teresa is a troubled prankster not only in Los Angeles, but also in Paris. She gets herself in trouble for all of her pranking and vandalism.

The heroes were also skeptical, so after they detransform, they volunteered to be part of the experiment too, just to keep a closer eye on the Bad Guys