thirteen

uncle_jezzy look how terrified the dog is tagged dylanhart 290k likes | 19k comments

uncle_jezzy
look how terrified the dog is
tagged dylanhart
290k likes | 19k comments

dylanhart you just caught him off guard!!
uncle_jezzy dylanhart not true, he hates you
dylanhart uncle_jezzy my son loves me fuck off keery

usera #TEAMDJ
userb usera #TEAMDJ
finnwolfhardofficial usera #TEAMDJ
nattyiceofficial usera #TEAMDJ
gatenm123 usera #TEAMDJ
uncle_jezzy usera #TEAMDJ
maya_hawke uncle_jezzy #TEAMMYLAN
liked by dylanhart

userc Joe coming in clutch with new Dylan content!

"YOU KNOW, for someone with a huge fan base, how are you so insecure?" The girl laughed as she got repeatedly pelted by popcorn.

Dylan was sprawled across her couch with her feet propped onto Joes lap, while trying to toss popcorn into each others mouth back and fourth and failing. The two wanted to watch a movie, and Dylan was adamant on watching Shrek 3.

"Hey, I'm not insecure!" Joe tried defending his name, but he was continued to be cut off by the brunettes laughs.

"Yeah right, and I don't like women! you are one insecure and defensive motherfucker," Dylan made sure to emphasize the defensive part. "It's not bad to be insecure, who isn't? literally everyone is."

Joe furrowed his eyebrows listening to what Dylan had to say. "That's not exactly true, you sure as hell aren't!"

Dylan snorted at hearing his opinion on the girl. "That's all an act you fool! I hate myself with a crippling passion but no one needs to know that. Fake it 'til you make it Joey boy!"

Joey hummed in response, not really knowing what else to say. Dylan always came off as a confident person that gave no shits about any one else's opinion, and he always weirdly admired that.

"Anyways, Who'd you rather sleep with, Puss in Boots or Donkey?"

"Donkey for sure," Joe threw a piece of popcorn aimlessly into his mouth while responding.

"I don't know Joe, I think Puss in Boots definitely knows what he's doing," The girl tried so hard to keep a straight face while holding eye contact with Joe, but she couldn't contain herself.

"You are insane!"

"YOURE THE ONE WHO SAID DONKEY WITH NO HESITATION!"

"No, No hear me out," A smile spread on Joes face, with him not even acknowledging the kind of insane conversation he was having.

"Alright I'm listening"

"Donkey is already so smooth with the ladies, can you imagine him in bed?"

"Okay, But Puss in Boots-"

"AND he fucking bagged the dragon! THE DRAGON, DYLAN!"

At this point, every bit of sane had gone out of the window during this conversation. The two continued to bicker back and fourth about the logistics of their talking points.

When it got to the end of their conversation, and them having a semi agreement the movie was over and their popcorn was gone.

"I cannot believe that took up the whole movie." Joe looked at the girl that still had her signature smile etched onto her face.

"I cannot believe how defensive you got over Donkey," she retorted. "Do you have something to tell me Joe? do you have a thing for Donkey?"

"Damn, you caught me Hart." She rose her eyebrows at the nickname, but decided not to say anything about it.

˗ˏˋ authors note ˎˊ˗
hi i like this chapter a lot it's very random
ALSO JOE KEERY IS IN MY FUCKING STATE FILMING FOR A MOVIE??? IM IN A CONSTANT STATE OF WHAT THE FUCK